Cosmetic Wings - Inarius wings

Thanks! Just one more thing. The character is so fast now that it feels like cheating. Is there a way to remove the extra speed? Regarding the extra spawns, do I have to disable them everytime I enter the game? I summoned the NPC and disabled, but there are still a ridiculous amount of enemies. Not sure I want to play your mod if it changes that much.

My English is not very good, but I can understand your general meaning.

After adjusting the number of monsters, you need to restart the game to take effect.

Or you can edit the database gdx2.arz to remove the functions you don’t want to use.

Actually, it’s not that I forced you to play with it.

Uploaded the Lilith wings (idle animation only I can’t find the “flap” animation) , roughtly done, needs some fixing and only for female.I am not really interested in those wings but if anyone is interested he can make adjustments.

Also changed the shader of the gargoyle wings so that it uses the alpha of the fire texture and reduced the size of those wings.

uploaded a version with a fire version of the Aion wings (and a icon bitmap).Reduced the size of the wings (you can choose your sirtezae by changing the animation in the dbr fx file).
Reduced the speed of the scrolling effect on the wings

aion_firee

While waiting for Darksiders genesis (hoping to import the glide wings), I remade the Korvaak wings with the Fire effect and distort effect (wiggle shader) to match the same effect as Korvaak.
Unfortunately to have the same animation effect would require to redo all female and mesh animations so i will let it be a simple attachement.

I tried to import some Darksiders Genesis wings (like the black glide wings) however it didn’t turn out as expected.I needed to use white instead of black because additivescrollshader hide the black color and multiply was bad.

Can you merge this https://mega.nz/#!AMIxxCJL with your wings mod.decryption key for the file : nvkZSYQSTx6Zw3kqTUEmsx9umt8R589UvhyUsjTmdGQ

I don’t want to increase the size of the mod too much, but you are free to merge it if you want.

Where are these wings from ? Based on the sources it looks like MinDawn, but that does not include any wings afaik.

Mendez42,hi made thet.

Hello, ye these are indeed from me, they are supposed to make it into MinDawn one day, i made the textures way back ago when okamis mod was also fresh cotnaining only the first wings, and then decided to remove them from the mod cuz they would skyrocket mod size, they will probably make it to minDawn with mroe okamis wings later, when the GD development slows down / and mindawn is more complete, so i dont have to reupload huge file size always :slight_smile:

so for now, feel free to use cegis link and merge them into whatever you want :slight_smile:

(it should be the first default wings in all colors of grim dawn, aether, chaos, fire, ice etc etc)

An easy way to bring the size down would be to not use 2kx2k textures, 512x512 is probably enough, 1kx1k most definitely is.

Then have the different meshes refer to the same (shared) texture files rather than each wing using their own copy and you are down by probably 75% :wink:

Thats certainly a way to go, i myself honestly was jsut learning with the tools, and had nearly to none experience with it, i just wanted to make few more textured versions, and i most likely didnt even used proper approach to it. i dont anymore even have the tools required to do the edits.

resizing texture shouldnt be much of trouble tho

I am no moder nor do i know how to merge mods.So PLEASE.

Why no one make lightsabers mod,or other weapons and armors???

Armors are more complex because they need to be rigged.There are mods for weapons, I made Lost treasures for example : the Lost Treasures mod :
[DEV] Lost Treasures

I have it,nice mod.Why not merge Lost Treasures and this two wings mod.
I also have Diablo 3 class mod and Cataclysm (need update) mod.
Can someone make this armor and weapon???
https://www.google.com/search?q=dungeon+siege+2+valdis&newwindow=1&client=firefox-b-d&sxsrf=ACYBGNSecul6pAZqXi99hdAeGBDSpdrjbA:1576262592213&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjJtobfo7PmAhWIp4sKHRIiBXoQ_AUoAXoECAwQAw&biw=1360&bih=601#imgdii=gJTYzMCG-SJg_M:&imgrc=WkhI974a8TZckM:

Can some one please merge this 2 mods please (From okami29 and Mendez42).

You defeated this damn Logorrhean, so you gained the right to wear his tentacles in your back as a trophy !
Logorrhean “tentacles”.Asset comes form Crate Entertainement, it’s exactly the same tentacles as the loggorrhean.
Maybe it should be adjusted and reduced a little for female by editing the mif file for those interested.

Is there any way to add all these wings to Crucible? :thinking: