Forgotten Gods Development FAQ

This expansion sounds neat. Maybe we will finally get to know how big the actual world is then :P.

Make me wonder if we will finally see Uroboruk. And maybe avatars of the witch gods.

cant wait for the new expension

This might be a slightly spoilerish question but story and lore wise: would you devs recommend to start FG expansion after finishing AoM or after finishing Act 1?

Not a spoiler since it’s been answered in a dev stream. You will be able to start FG as soon as you kill the Warden at the end of Act 1 if you want to. But Zantai said the smoothest progression would be to do AoM and then FG.

Well, to be completely fair, there are 6 months of time in there. So if it was going to come out on day 1 of Q4 but instead came out the last day of Q1 instead… it would be about 6 months of time between.

Hyperbole is fun!

yes, 6 months is the absolute maximum, but if something is pushed back by one quarter, that is usually interpreted as around 3 months, not as 6… and definitely not as 6+

Can’t wait to get my hands on the 2nd Xpac. Grim dawn <3

How many acts is in new FG expancion? Do you guys have and info about acts ???

Just one more Act, but it’s about 60% the size of AoM according to Zantai.

not with max 6 months of tweaking. This could turn out bigger than what he initially mentioned :stuck_out_tongue:

Depends on how much they want to redo I guess. Who knows, they may even go against type and make it smaller! :eek:

That actually makes me wonder… I mean, I will buy this expansion whatever the cost will be. But regular Joes will go “but AoM had twice as many masteries and was twice as big!” when it comes to the price. Now I know there are the rifts… erm, shattered lands, and that’s a whole new level of endless gameplay, but I wonder how they can advertise this to the general public so they will understand the content we are getting is still huge.

Thanks !! :slight_smile:

i have big hopes in this new DLC :smiley:

Man I cannot Wait! Was soo stoked when I read a previous post with 2018 release date HAHA. Will there be any early access/beta release and/or discount for owners of GD and AoM?

No and no, sorry.

How many new acts will be in Forgotten gods?

One - which is approx 60% the size of AoM. :smiley:

60% OF AOM! SO WE GET ONLY -LIKE- HALF THE SIZE OF EXP 1? DAFUQ.
YOU BETTER STUFF IN SO MUCH LORE 'N STUFF THAT I’LL BUY THIS GAME EXP! AND COOKIES! MANY MORE COOKIES ARE NEEDED!

(Note: I will buy it no matter what happens.)

AoM was two acts, so the FG size is about right for one act. The additional ‘size’ will come from the Shattered Realms.