Game deals

The complete pack is:
original game + expantion 1 + expantion2 + full unlock (unlock all decks, side board cardas and foil cards) obs: the last one is opicional in my opinion, since um can unlock all game just winning matches.:cool:

The Deck Collection is what I call: full unlock.

I totally agree! The physical card game is irreplaceable! But both play and collecting Magic cards with real cards and virtual cards one in Magic online is quite expensive. (Just to give you an idea ā€¦ Iā€™ve spent over $ 500 just playing casually, over a period of one year!)

So I can unlock the games for 6 bucks? I rather like unlocking them through playing games, provided it doesnā€™t take too long :slight_smile:

Perhaps I should try out the demo. Iā€™ve always wanted such a cardgame on my computer :slight_smile:

OT: Team Fortress 2 on offer (again) for 10 bucks. Iā€™d say, if you like FPS games and donā€™t mind online play, get it. Even if itā€™s back to 20 bucks. Itā€™s well worth the money. Even for 50 bucks the gameā€™d be worth the money easily if youā€™re into multiplayer FPSā€™s.

Tales of Monkey Island on Steam for $4.99 today. I just finished a play through of Curse of Monkey Island and enjoyed it, so Iā€™m thinking about picking this up.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/31170/

Sounds tempting. Never played any of the originals thoughā€¦

I donā€™t know that youā€™d have to, but if you played the newly released remakes of the first two games, youā€™d be mostly caught up to speed. The Curse of Monkey Island is the third and was also quite enjoyable in my opinion. Escape from Monkey Island was the 4th and changed control schemes. I hated it for that fact alone.

With plans to get a Wii for Christmas (primarily for the kids, but I plan to use it as well), Fallout New Vegas next week, and my import of Two Worlds II in about two weeks, Iā€™m probably crazy to do it, but I bought the pack anyway. $5 was just too cheap to skip. I suppose I need to save some money for this yearā€™s Steam sales as well. I want to pick up Assasinā€™s Creed II and Sword of the Stars Complete when it comes down to $15 or less again.

Thatā€™s quite something you missed. There are not that many games you really should have played but Monkey Island 1 and 2 (some would add 3 as well) are a must if you like games with great humor that require some thinking from you.

I would add 3 based solely on the singing barber pirate scene on the ship :D.

EDIT: A better quality version of that sceneā€¦ (skip until about 2:45 for the song)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-9my0tsutw

Seriously though, I found MI 3 to be a great member of the series. Iā€™ll give my thoughts on this latest Monkey Island in a few days. Just started tonight, but I hate the control system compared to the older MI gamesā€¦

Batman for 17 euros on Steam. Thatā€™s 66% off - the game gets great reviews all around. Personally, I tried the demo, wasnā€™t impressed, so Iā€™m not interested.

Also, Numen: Contest of Heroes for 2 euros on Steam. Seems like an interesting game. Anybody know if itā€™s a good game?

There was some discussion about Numen when it first came out:
http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=711&highlight=Numen

Iā€™ve heard the story in the Batman game is great, but I just donā€™t have the time to sink into it right now. Besides, weā€™ve got the Thanksgiving madness coming up on Steam stillā€¦

It is THQ week this week on Steam. A different THQ title on sale each day. Todayā€™s deal is the Titan Quest Gold bundle for $5.

ā‚¬2.50 for us Euro users. I should screenshot that, first time weā€™re cheaper off than our dollar-abiding friends :smiley:

Damnā€¦ if I didnā€™t already own the gold Edition, Iā€™d totally buy it now

XD

im tempted to buy it just because itā€™s $3.74ā€¦ but I already have it twice!

I love how TQ Gold is on the top of Steams Sales Chart beating out Dragon Age Ultimate, Force Unleashed 2, Fallout: New Vegas, Call of Duty: Black Opā€™s, Medal of Honor and Civilization 5.

THQ were fucking morons for destroying Iron Lore and for now allowing a Titan Quest 2.

Yeah, and how, now that CE owns a license to the engine and a large part of the dev team from TQ is going to reap all that popularity from frustrating shutdown sown.

I hope they realise it.

I gotta check to see if the steam TQ forum has a Grim Dawn threadā€¦

edit

Yeah Void already made one, gave it a bumpity-bump though :stuck_out_tongue:

I kinda doubt it. Good to see TQ is top there. Heard it was not about # of sales, but the turnover. Not sure if thatā€™s true, but thatā€™d be truly awesome.

ā‚¬10,20 for Metro 2033 on Steam. Not sure what the gameā€™s about, I always coupled it to Red Faction because it was paired with that game at some point on Steamā€¦

About graphics?

As far as I know itā€™s one of those shooters that donā€™t do much, except for looking goodā€¦

I think itā€™s a cross between STALKER and Red Faction.