Game Play update

Really like this game but HATE the New Update i am playing in Normal Mode all the Enemies are Harder to kill whom ever created update needs to go back and change some stuff or give us better weapons to kill with the enemies are 2-3 levels above your level with more strength about to quit playing game because of all the new changes

Nothing changed in the most recent hotfix with regards to basic enemy difficulty. What exactly are you struggling with?

The game’s difficulty was adjusted back in July last year and nothing since then. What difficulty are you playing on?

1 Like

I am playing in normal play mode as a soldier on level 33 i have the highest weapon that i can get right now and still having trouble with certain enemies trying to get past boss going into homestead keep get killing by the vines and poison clouds

The difficulty level wasn’t changed any. If anything you need to be looking at your build. I can kill enemies several levels ahead of me on Veteran difficulty just fine.

Use grimtools to upload your character here. To upload your character to https://www.grimtools.com/calc/ click the ‘up arrow’ button in the upper-lefthand corner. If you have cloud saves enabled (enabled by default) your save file will be in \Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata########\219990\remote\save\main_{character name}\player.gdc

Otherwise it will be in \Documents\My Games\Grim Dawn\save\main_{character name}\player.gdc

Then click on the icon below the arrow and copy the link shown to paste here. We can then have a look at it and see where it can be improved.

I am playing forbidden gods and it was just updated about a week ago

Again. Overall difficulty wasn’t adjusted.
Grim Dawn Version 1.1.6.0
Grim Dawn Version 1.1.6.1 Hotfix 1
Grim Dawn Version 1.1.6.2 Hotfix 2

I can assure you that nothing was changed with Normal difficulty to make it any harder. Normal is just as easy as it ever was. Maybe even easier as a result of the latest updates if anything.

I’ll bet your resistances are in bad shape, that’s probably the reason for you dying so damn much in normal mode of all places.

If you upload your build we can help you shore up your defenses and get you feeling good about things again!

I don’t know how to upload everything i try does nothing

Are you using a bad build that’s only reason my glass cannon Fire Strike Commando did fine in veteran at low lvl

Did you follow the instruction I posted. Click on this

Then follow the navigation instructions

Click on the arrow on the right to start navigating to your character’s location. When you get to it, click on the player.gdc file and then open it. That will load it into grimtools.

Then click on this to get a link to copy and paste here

1 Like