Grim Dawn Community League Season 4 - Release Date

First time I hear of such an issue.

Perhaps related to an outdated launcher. It normally updates itself, but one version had to be installed manually.

Are you still having issues?

This is almost the longest distance I can click on it, but no matter what I try, still can’t exit. :weary:

Here ya go tqfan. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Suggest increasing points for SR 18、21、24、27、30
The GD core of the challenge is deep Shattered Realm, should give more support and point for leader balance.
Super Boss relatively weak,not worth mentioning.
If total point is 30K. at least 10K~15K for SR part,only in this way can we see the gap between the top three

1 Like

Did you manage to kill league only superbosses in the new area - Hunter’s Blind

Can you link your build?

Get a time machine and go back to season 2, that is when SR pushing happened. Was not received that well btw

Oops @Dammitt looks like a patch might have messed with the build calc. It was fine yesterday when I looked, but today some constellations are not visible, though you can put points into them.

Seen on Maya’s pet build here

Deleting Web Cache should fix it.

For example in Firefox: Tools → Settings → Privacy and Security → Cookies and Site Data → Clear Data → delete Cached Web Content

Yep, that worked, thanks tqfan. :+1:

1 Like

I fixed it on my end. Page refresh should resolve the issue if anyone has it.

1 Like

The update downloaded today, the previously mentioned Hunter’s Blind - Town Square map still cannot be exited after completion, please check and repair it.

Hello, can you later use the season items in the standard game when the season ends?

Hello @Isperia1 ,

Mod scpecific items can only be used on the mod.
Vanila items that drop can be used in main game.

Also the mod is not going away when season ends, so you could continue playing it.

Will it still need the special launcher or can it just be put in the CustomGames and launched from there?

You could consider moving your Main Campaign characters and items to Modded so that you could merge it with League items
Don’t know about character map progression though :thinking: can it work in League mod

No need for the launcher.

It can be played now without the launcher too, just a bit more work to get all the files downloaded.

I should really get a DL link ready for this :smiley:

1 Like

Yes, you should! :stuck_out_tongue:

Is there any way to get Rainbow mod to work with the new items?

f. 3rd Party Mods and Tools: • The only tool permitted to be used in league play is Rainbow Filter. Season 4 Filter Here: https://tinyurl.com/mucrfpxx put the file into the following folder (create the folder if not already existing) “My Games\Grim Dawn\Settings\text_en\GrimLeague” How-to video here for step-by-step: Grim Dawn Season 4 - How to install the Rainbow Filter - YouTube

1 Like

I am super new to this and will be buying Grim Dawn ASAP. A streamer friend suggested this to me, and so properly will be checking it out sometime. :slight_smile:

1 Like