Grim Dawn Community League Season 4 - Release Date

Excuse me, what are the boarding conditions for S4? Why is there no response when I point my mouse at it?

You have to complete act 1

No Grim League builds / section yet :angry:
Mod Build Compendium

The boarding problem was solved, but the door still could not be opened. What other conditions do need?

what means of this? crash in loading srceen and show information
QQ截图20220924143004

next update will be enabling the door

try to verify files in steam.
Can also try to disable cloud saves in game and in steam.

If those dont work, jump over to the discord for more help.

Updater is only partially downloading before attempting to run the game causing crashes… at one point so badly I had to grab a new copy of the updater because the auto-updated one wouldn’t even launch.

Suggestion, when downloading updates don’t auto-launch.

I’m not one a fast connection and I’m not waiting around for the sometimes hours it takes for this updater to get updates.

I don’t have nor am I going to get Discord.

Just updated S4 today.

“Grim Dawn\mods\GrimLeagueS04\resources\conversations\thrawn.cnv”
This file cannot be opened with the dialog editor, so text cannot be exported for translation. Hope it can be repaired, thank you!

Is it normal that 46 lines of the statement “I will do as you ask brother.” are the same?

In addition, if I choose English for the game, it seems that the dialogue is normal. If I choose local language for the game, the dialogue will be confused and serial. It’s strange. I don’t know why.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry, the above error is caused by my own reason. Because I put the “thrawn.cnv” of S3 in Grim Dawn\Settings\Conversations\ , it cannot correspond to the conversation of S4. :flushed: :flushed:

After the dungeon is completed, clicking Exit does not respond.

In order to make up for the mistakes I made before, I now upload all the English versions of S4 (including Quests and Conversations) for reference by friends who need to translate.

GrimLeagueS04_Text_EN.zip (87.7 KB)

These ones are a bit buggy.

If you click on it from a distance the character will route to it and exit.

Thanks for files.

First time I hear of such an issue.

Perhaps related to an outdated launcher. It normally updates itself, but one version had to be installed manually.

Are you still having issues?

This is almost the longest distance I can click on it, but no matter what I try, still can’t exit. :weary:

Here ya go tqfan. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Suggest increasing points for SR 18、21、24、27、30
The GD core of the challenge is deep Shattered Realm, should give more support and point for leader balance.
Super Boss relatively weak,not worth mentioning.
If total point is 30K. at least 10K~15K for SR part,only in this way can we see the gap between the top three

1 Like

Did you manage to kill league only superbosses in the new area - Hunter’s Blind

Can you link your build?

Get a time machine and go back to season 2, that is when SR pushing happened. Was not received that well btw

Oops @Dammitt looks like a patch might have messed with the build calc. It was fine yesterday when I looked, but today some constellations are not visible, though you can put points into them.

Seen on Maya’s pet build here

Deleting Web Cache should fix it.

For example in Firefox: Tools → Settings → Privacy and Security → Cookies and Site Data → Clear Data → delete Cached Web Content