Grim Dawn: Definitive Edition now available on Xbox!

I played base GD on PC a long time ago.
I’m really happy to be able to play it now on xbox, with the full version.
I’ve been playing since the launch and just had time to come here to thank and congratulate!

See, that’s the difference… saying not optmizing for X|S is a missed opportunity as a con is something differently than backlashing/attacking devs for not delievering it.

3 Likes

Any ETA on the text size fix? I would have commented on the appropriate forum post, but I don’t see anything about that.

Thanks. Big fan of the game even though it barely runs on my laptop. Really looking forward to playing for real on Xbox.

2 Likes

And more recent and more specific:

3 Likes

Oops, missed that. Thanks!!

@Zantai Could you share patch notes for content submitted to Microsoft?

Soon ™

/10char

6 Likes

Hello, the vibration of pad is no found?
Full the other H&S supported the vibration.

As the game was originally made for PC with keyboard and mouse, vibration was not implemented when they added the option to play with a gamepad.

Maybe Crate will add it, too. :crossed_fingers: I would certainly enjoy it. :video_game:

I like this game. I hope to see performance improvements in the near future.

The performance state now is playable, but not really enjoyabale i have to admit.

Hope you get the Devkit soon.

2 Likes

I don’t expect high resolution and high frame rate, but Chinese language. This is what you promised before purchase. I hope it can be fulfilled as soon as possible.

支持,we need Chinese. language

1 Like

I still see hint and tips during loadscreens talking about mouse and keyboard settings. Unless you plan to support them in the future you might as well delete them

2 Likes

Any update on that patch to increase font size?

Nope, not yet, but Crate will push it out as soon as they can.

Well, sort of:

But AFAIK playtesting is only available to PC users. Stay tuned.

looking forward to it coming to xbox soon. A week has passed and the game still hasn’t updated…

Have some patience, Crate is a small team. I’m sure they’re literally doing all they can.

So then how does this affect Xbox getting those changes? Once this play test is deemed complete, changes go live?

(Not trying to be pushy, just want to understand; I’ve never heard of this terminology in terms of a process for a patch to get pushed.)

Thanks!