Grim Dawn: Definitive Edition now available on Xbox!

Yes, effectively. Crate will submit it to Microsoft for Xbox. How soon MS approve it isn’t something in Crate’s control.

Got it. I had been under the impression it had already been submitted. Thanks.

“Will submit it…” (in the future)? Does that mean he hasn’t sent it yet???

First, can the patch solve the language problem? Second question, is there still no specific timetable? A week has passed. I always thought that it depends on the efficiency of Microsoft. Haven’t you finished the patch test yet? Please don’t blame us for urging you. It’s too urgent to play on Xbox!!!

Ich kann auf der Xbox-Version keine Feuerprobe spielen und auf der Schwierigkeitsstufe Ultimative werden die Aufgaben, die Abgeschlossen sind, nicht gespeichert, ich fange ständig von Neu an in der Anfangs Stadt , hab das Problem schon gemeldet und warte jetzt seit 1 Woche auf eine Antwort ?!

Bez. Crucible (Feuerprobe) - das einzige was mir “aktuell” einfällt, ist halt das es anscheinend ein Problem mit lange Namen gibt, vorallem wenn auch noch ein Leerzeichen drinn ist. Hast du schonmal einen kürzeren Namen probiert?

Außerdem muss ich anmerken das es natürlich hilfreicher wäre, wenn du auf Englisch schreibst. Dann können dir mehr Leute darauf antworten.

Ja mit einem kürzeren Namen funktioniert es. Bleibt nur noch das Problem zu klären warum auf Ultimativ die Quest Fortschritte nicht gespeichert werden , was ich als noch schlimmer betrachte weil es mich nicht vorran bringt und somit nicht weiter spielen kann .

Das hängt auch mit dem Namen zusammen (kurze Erklärung auf Englisch). Sollte mit dem nächsten Patch behoben sein.

Ist doch nett, wenn man mitbekommt, wer alles die eigene Sprache spricht.

1 Like

Wer behebt jetzt den Fehler, dass keine Quest mehr im Ultimativ-Spielmodus gespeichert wird? Oder wird das im Patch mit behoben?

Ist mir neu, dass das erst ab Ultimate / Ultimativ auftritt. Ist hoffentlich mit abgedeckt. Zur Sicherheit erwähne ich das mal in [xbox] no quest progression/reset - #53 by eisprinzessin

Danke , hoffentlich kann man die Charakter / Fehler beheben.

Hey there, Iam playing Grim Dawn on xbox one x, my problem is that the game lags many times. Is the problem known or is it mainly with me?

greetings

I just noticed the the playtest patch notes 1.1.9.4 coming soon to Xbox. Thank you so much for listening to the community and making this masterpiece shine on Xbox! My hype level is out of control for this patch. BTW brilliant port. I have a lvl 75 Oathkeeper and many hours played on Xbox at this point and this port is rock solid. Crate rocks!

Have you submitted to Microsoft? or will it still be? weeks have passed since you said you made the fixes… if it’s real, it doesn’t make sense to take so long for Microsoft to release the update to users. We want to understand what’s going on, because if you’ve done what you can, we’ll bill Microsoft.

Check out “public test discussion…V1.1.9.4 changelog” in the grim dawn forum. It was posted a few days ago and looks like it’s being tested. It’s a large patch and Crate is covering everything we’ve been asking for that they are able to do. Have patience.

4 Likes

Everything is proceeding as fast as possible. The save data issue is non-trivial and requires thorough testing to ensure quality.

The update will not be released any sooner by pinging us on social media and it will definitely not happen faster by pestering Microsoft. I can’t even imagine how many degrees of separation there would be between whoever you’d be asking about it and the person actually contributing to the process.

6 Likes

This response from over a week ago sounded like things had been already submitted to MS and we were just waiting on them. So I think that created some confusion when it was then revealed that there is still an internal testing process happening.

Again, it’s clear now; just trying to explain where the confusion arose.

3 Likes

Actually because of that statement on reddit I was asking in the first place (can’t be that it takes MS a week to approve a patch…unless it gets rejected). But in that case this statement is just plain wrong. Can happen, people make mistakes, maybe @Zantai was just misinformed by the devs or lack of sleep :slight_smile: Let’s keep fingers crossed that the update will come out soon and we can finally play the game.

Exactly! He hinted that he had already sent Microsoft. But in reality they’re still testing, so it could take a while. Saying it could take about a week was a mistake. But that’s okay, unlike mercenary companies like THQ Nordic, where you report, report and for over a year they haven’t released any fixes and they don’t seem to care… Apparently just had a miscommunication, but still working hard. I hope everything goes well.

The initial hotfix was uploaded, but the save data issue cropped up soon after and that was not something we could simply let sit around.

A missing language is unfortunate, but at least the game works. Save data becoming corrupted is game breaking.

3 Likes