Grim Dawn Expansion Development News

And yet, based on the volume of support emails alone, you would be surprised by the reality. :smiley:

Huh, oh well

Aw man I hope I’m not too late for the request line.

Please make Mythical Sacred Balance top tier because Nex and Ortus are my ridiculous sword sons and I love them very much. I don’t know how though, maybe give the 2-piece bonus 100% cold to fire conversion or something.

Comedy option:
100% of Cold damage of Amarasta’s Blade Burst converted to Fire damage
100% of Fire damage of Fire Strike converted to Cold damage

That would be pretty hilarious. The first one might be useful. The second… Not so much.

Hence why it’s a comedy option. Never underestimate the greatness of meme builds though.

Actual idea edit: Take the comedy option but make them both 50% instead of 100%. The set still wouldn’t be particularly good with that change but man oh man I can’t think of a more balanced balance than that.

Do what Cornucopia did: make Nex/Ortus convert 50% Cold/Fire -> Vitality. :stuck_out_tongue:

I am sorry if I am addressing it in the wrong thread, but stumbled upon this secion of forum and saw everyone giving suggestions about itemisation and such.

So I want to address one problem I’ve encountered while gearing my melee druid. There are no good rings/medals for melee lightning builds and druids in general. Grim Dawn offers plenty of insane cold/piercing stuff, a variety of fire/chaos stuff, very good poison jewellry, etc. etc. But lightning stuff? Practically nothing. It’s either underpowered epics or insanely rare mi stuff or ridiculously hard to craft Badge of Mastery.

Can’t druids have set like Alkamos rings? Or a decent legendary medal?

Friendly reminder: Don’t try to discuss anything with Nssheetposter. He will keep going back and forth with you, will refuse to listen to anything you say and thinks everything he says is right and everybody else is wrong.

Do you say things that you think are wrong?

I know Medierra said that it’d consume time and resources to implement this but there exists absolutely no chance for shapeshifting to get implemented this expansion right?

Right. 10 characters.

Will the expansion come along with a proper performance patch that increases the FPS significatnly?
Since the game will be coming to Xbox as well i thought this might be an option.

I lost my hard drive last week, had to rebuild my PC. If my saves had been on the drive, I’d have lost everything. EVERYTHING! Thank the gods they were in the Cloud.

HI

I am using Grim Dawn Stash Manager v1.3 to horde items . My BIG question is:- Will the expansion change the save file location of game ? I dread to loose all items which I collected legitimately and over long hours of gameplay !

The expansion save file format has already happened with v1.0.1.0, so if things are fine now, they will continue to be.

Not my original suggestion (can’t find the source)

When you guys decide on a release date add a timer to the forums. It’ll be really awesome

The timer is already there, it’s just invisible.

Where, ingame or here?

what part of invisible is unclear ? :wink:

I might have missed it but have they revealed the name of the expansion?