Grim Dawn Fanart Corner

Epic and beautifully done. Mandatory downloads.

Another Terraria project! With the help from @eardianm (who started a Terraria server), we have collected over 10 000 obisidan bricks (half of them were converted to walls, so 20 000 obsidian walls), 2 000 crimson blocks and 1 000 crimtane ore. With all these ingredient I have started my megabuild and it took about 2 days, quite fast I must admit.

This mega Obsidian Defiler is about 250 blocks tall. Staying at top of his head, harpies start to attack you and it’s a big world.

It’s so big I cannot take a good screenshot in game, that saddens me because cimtane’s glow is beautiful!

Update: I have learned how to make captures in Terraria so we can see the Defiler in its all glory!

9 Likes

You guys are crazy… so much work…but made with passion. Awesome!!
Can’t say more…speechless. :open_mouth:

1 Like

a ui element for streaming I still have lying around, I don’t actually stream that much but made this especially for it way back when

5 Likes

line art by Jasper Damsté, colors by me

7 Likes

wish we could ride it. or see npcs ride it. in gd 2.

1 Like

Beautiful day for a game Maska Art release!
This time it’s no Obsidian Defiler, Bane’Gargoth or Benn’Jahr. Portrait of our beloved meme lord, Scorv Egdenor! Happy little old man who is ready for some Trap, Sever, Delicious! action!
Scorv Egdenor portrait by Maska322, pencils.

15 Likes

Byscilla Cosplay

1min twitch clip showing off cosplay: https://www.twitch.tv/rudegirls/clip/EndearingConfidentHabaneroPogChamp-Wk1kUMbJKM8J2SUs

14 Likes

9 Likes

Hm :thinking:

Doesn’t show in Microsoft Edge either.

1 Like

I just edited it, the link should work now …?

1 Like

Okay, somebody out here help me. I already posted in the meme thread I wanted to send @rudegirls support in some way. I’m not a twitch watcher or anything, completely clueless about it. And I did as much research as I can and I still can’t figure out something.

1. If I do a subscription on Twitch how much of the $$$ does she actually get.
  2. Does she (do you) have a Patreon account because I actually know how to use that. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you so much CaiusMartius! It was a lot of fun to do the cosplay :smiley:

I dm’d you the info. Thanks again!!

1 Like

Yes, it does. :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

Obsidian Champion, a huge Terraria project done for its 10 year anniversary contest.

This gigantic build took over 50 hours of work and it’s 200 000 blocks placed, done alone in journey mode.

The Obsidian Defiler is 600 blocks tall.

The crest above its head is actually Farthest Frontier’s logo!

Marble and Obsidian city:

Golden and Red Obsidian Shards:

10 Likes

I was thinking that (if the Terraria game forum isn’t against outside linking) you should maybe link to at least the Steam pages for both games for anyone that might be interested as a result of your work. I also see no mention of the Farthest Frontier logo in the Terraria forum post.

Pure dedication to obsidian ! I love it ! Impressive work.

1 Like

Found this amazing Necropolis voxel art and decided to share it here!
Made by Muerto Ni, link to his work:
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/58PPOP

10 Likes

my newest fan art, based on the default male character and the AOM main menu screen

10 Likes

kinda reminds me of darius cronley.

lulz, imagine if darius is the taken. john bourbon would be like ‘what was i thinking???’
but that also means we get to command cronley’s gang as disposable summons!!! yay!!!

1 Like