Grim Dawn Version 1.1.6.1 Hotfix 1

I don’t even know if that’s a thing because I don’t pay any attention at all to build talk and I don’t play pet builds enough. It sounds suspiciously like you are offering up an already non-existent thing for sacrifice. Because of that I propose that Zantai kill a birb to teach you a lesson!

you could nerf gladiator 150-170 and ultimate SR 60-76 loot as it would hit every build the same way

2 Likes

+1 to this!

1 Like

NERF fun matters!

1 Like

giphy

giphy%20(1)

2 Likes

Dear Sir,

There has been some unique mods to Morgoneth set removed (one of the rarest to get in the game) and while i agree its justified to tone its dmg - the set and builds with it are extremely squishy.

With its dmg potential being reduced it makes it even more prone to quick death as it cannot kill fast enough.

The set lacks hugely in the defence department and it could use some buffs in terms of +Phy resistance or +armor and/or +HP flat to its pieces.
Soulrend could use some love as well - perhaps a nice little modifier to its proc like +armor or +phy res for few sec?

1 Like

Morg set is no slouch in the defensive department and lines up with masteries that have fine defensive options. If you expect to continue shoving everything into damage to kill stuff before it kills you then by all means try it, just understand that typical legendary sets are not tuned to let this happen in most cases without a decent helping of MIs. One of the hardest things for cold SS pre morg set was getting +skills to the line. Overburdened with targeted +skills morg set makes a fine offensive baseline that also comes with some generous defensive measures.

What content are you struggling in, SR (two strikes against as this setting does no favors for melee or glass builds), crucible, roguelikes?

And if Zantai needs something to nerf, nerf the Ulo buff in crucible so people actually have to build resistances.

2 Likes

Prove it!

:smirk:

Tried deathguard reaper. Full green has a huge struggle and depends on mutators and perfect piloting to get a clean 5.30 while dervish gets under 5 with a budget setup (no greens)… Once again the extra poison and cdr from PotT and especially the RR from guardians made their point… Z please…

This change is not included in the set description ingame.
The flat aether damage to seal is listed, the conversion not.

Now time to try it as Bone Harvest/RE CDR acid Oppressor. :stuck_out_tongue:

With radagan amulet :thinking:

RE conduit? I think that should be very good build but haven’t test it. Acid casters are usually good offensively and glassy. But they struggle mightily against Alex without tons of RR, which Oppresor or Reaper can’t boost. So then Plagues of Dreeg is good too for amulet.

Storm Totem: reduced Cooldown to 4.5s and increased duration to 14s

Thank you, my vitality/bleed caster can finally lay down more than 2 totems.
The +1 to storm totem on Valguur is now useful.

1 Like

No fix to Aether Corruption? Most people agreed that lightning rr was excessive, and removing it was good, but aether rr was needed fo all kinds of builds. Why go to all this trouble making new fx for things like aether totems when those things aren’t even viable performance-wise?

Chillwhisper infiltrator build now has same number of BS as before 1.1.6.0, don’t see why M. Grasp of the Dead needs nerfed. Would make more sense to remove the +1 summon from Demonslayer 4-pc bonus and replace it with some damage or something.

When did Zantai say he’d fix Aether Corruption? It’s pretty clear that the RR removal was a very intended nerf. Maybe you should stop thinking so high of your suggestions.

Nice we can now summon 3 instead of 2 for oathkeeper. I might use it ot get to lvl 94