Grim Dawn Version 1.1.6.1 Hotfix 1

If you were being serious, can you elaborate?

SR 65-66 is sustainable unless you get some insane boss combo, but 75-76 is 30:70 success ratio - yes the build is 2-3 shotted all the time unless you agro abuse (which i dont).

Some HP and Phy resists would make this justice without making it a tank or OP (resists and DA is fine - and i use TheJaxbrixone build - https://www.grimtools.com/calc/q2Mr981V).

Zantai never said heā€™d fix Blade Spirits. On the contrary, he replied ā€œNo/10 charsā€ and closed the only thread about it right away. And here we goā€¦ so Iā€™ll keep thinking what Iā€™m thinking of my suggestions you go on sharing your revelations regarding the clarity of Zantaiā€™s intentions.

And this is quite obvious. Aether has little sources of rr and lots of very resistant enemies. If offbeat things like aether Totems are to ever function (and without much in terms of gear support), universal sources of rr should be made a bit more available. After AAR is fixed, Iā€™d see no harm in not only returning aether rr to Aether Corruption but raising it to 10.

Now, Seal of Corruption has very little identity and serves very little purpose. Everyone is dropping it for Wrathstone/Hellsbane Ammo, and builds that needed it for proccing are now pissed they have to keep it.

Also, removing lightning rr was great but it would also be nice if Hellsbane Ammo was made universal like Coldstone. No-offhand/ranged lightning has no decent components now (if they donā€™t need Stormfire/Chain Lightning fillers).

So, sry for repeating myself but IĀ“m concerned. Is this change not included yet or is is just a display bug?

Make a bug thread for that

1 Like

It was addressed already

1 Like

YESSS!!! TY Zantai !!

how about a -10 to -15% total damage modified for the skill? That way you can keep the flavor at least.

Not every build has to do SR 75. Asking for the literal worst combination of factors to be able to do SR 75 as a copy paste of a glass melee cooldown build is too much in the way of normalization. Have you tried out Bane of the Winter King? Results indicate it drastically outperforms soulrend.

To rephrase: playing someone elseā€™s build thatā€™s using a widely acknowledged subpar item (soulrend vs DW SS) is an incredibly small sample size. No mention of attempted tune ups or the like leaves me wondering how much was actually tested. Can we really go ahead and say a set needs buffs because one offmeta setup doesnā€™t work?

If weā€™re keeping accurate, he got asked to revert the Conduit change to which he replied ā€œNoā€ at. For the builds that care about hardcapping Blade Spirit for damage like Chillwhisper, those got compensated here in v1.1.6.1.

No one said they need to. At least, not in a capacity you want, some people will be satisfied getting a skill-damage combo with no item support to function for campaign farming.

I will say though that I was on fence regarding the Aether Corruption change. I like that itā€™s no longer an instant and unarguable take on every Aether or Lightning build (and that certain ones have 1 less debuff skill in their long rotation like Ultos) but itā€™s taken a complete 180 and now has very little reason to pick it up (mainly just if youā€™re desperate for a devotion proccer).

If it were up to me then, Iā€™d like to see something get added to it so thereā€™s a reason for some builds to take it but not all of them or not all the time e.g. Fumble, Impaired Aim, OA/DA shred etc.

OA shred like wasting in bloody poxā€¦ or fevered rage effect :smiley:

Still no skelly buffā€¦ iā€™m sadā€¦

Still boring how they are fragileā€¦ How about make them immortal (like Guardian of Empyrion) until you are still standing*??? And little bit buffing their damage too? :stuck_out_tongue:

Or!!!

How about redesign Ogā€™Napesh??? If Revenant is still living, your skeleton minions are immortal??? :slight_smile: (Revenant making a huge immortal arua or something!?)

Any of these would be nice! :blush:

(*Iā€™m playing HC anyway but iā€™m caring SC players :smiley: )

DEAR Zantai, PLEASE consider it! :blush:

There was more than just one thread ont he BS nerf. I know because I started one of them, and Z responded with ā€œWe have something better in mind than a boring must-take option on a Conduit, which are intended to enable unusual playstyles, not support the builds that are already common.
Stay tuned for v1.1.6.1.ā€

So itā€™s not comparable to the Aether Corruption situation necessarily, which hasnā€™t had similar feedback from Z.

Unlikely, given that their fragility is part of their design intention. You are intended to need to resummon them and get inconsistent results what with the variance between the various skeleton tiers.

I updated GD to 1161 with the maximum of 80 masteries. But I cannot reach the 52nd mastery in practice. There are 56 masteries intrigued in my MOD but only 51 show up in the game. Were there any bugs?

Just play Aether Totems like Electrocute Totems, ez.

(and pray for affixes that give you more DA/let you slot more DA elsewhere)
(and also ask Z for % Electrocute in Devotionā€¦)

1 Like

Electrocute totemā€¦ converted toā€¦ aether? How is that supposed to work?

Electrocute isnā€™t converted but it benefits from the % Total Damage Modifier on the conduit.

ah, so you normally go lightning damage and make use of total damage to boost electrocute. Interesting.
Probably deals less damage anyway lol

Whether immortal or not you could resummon them to keep that variance factor. :slight_smile: