Grim Dawn Version 1.1.9.1

A nice homage for a wonderful actress that left us recently.

1 Like

Everyone talking about Reaping Arc, but Wradlith’s Bulwark just got 120 flat cold to VoS.
obraz
Even OFF mod has lower damage.

2 Likes

Lol love it.

What does wt stand for?

and how should it help this shield not to be trash-tier? :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks. That was really bothersome for me at least.

I like that!

That’s a good one too!

It seems ok to me and it’s pretty niche, in any case imho.

Off/TSS Spellbreaker (with Spectral bludgeon/Mageslayer set?) , or maybe an Auramancer variation. :thinking:

Sooo… Mageslayer got jack. Moving on.

Doesn’t the conversion affect all damage? Just like how Scion of Arcane Force does with cadence (the conversion applies if Deadly Momentum is active)

Still no changes to + Briarthorn for any type of pet items. I guess that’s a nerf then or that other pets are better than them

That is not true. Conversion on cadence skill is just applied on the cadence hit.

Damage conversion on VF only affect damage dealt by VF. People have confirmed this.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/0V09z0rZ

look at the weapon damage distrbution, you have fire physical and some cold that only comes from the global conversion on the helmet.

you mean + summon limit? You can also interpret it as briars are strong as they are…

I was talking about the extra skill points for the Briarthorn from items that don’t have it. Not sure if I answered your question completely though

My old VoS Aura build will love this buff. Might even make it viable again lawl.

Its not hard to get briar to 26/16

Wasn’t Light’s Defender granted skill dealing split lightning/aether damage? It now deals lightning and electrocute (which is fine by me), but this change is not on the list.

1 Like

Its not in the GT list of changes either.

Well, it kinda does, but not really, yeah.

2 Likes

ah I was just browsing for “set bonus changes” :relaxed:

I used to go for Wradlith but later stays with Rolderathis on my Spellbreaker Mageslayer. Looking at this shield again I think later I might see how Auramancer Infiltrator with Mageslayer go.

Is this to troll/nerf retal builds?

• Colossal Bulwark: added 15% of Physical dealt as Aether and added modifiers for Spectral Binding