Grim Dawn Version 1.1.9.4

def feels weird that one
it’s like double dmg penalty
(yes i know the projectile had an increase too, but still)

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Revierw of v1.1.9.4 (Russian)

XBox UI Still Bad After Patch on 42" and 46" Flat Screen TVs…

The slider needs to go further to increase size on a 42” TV. It’s all the way to the right and still a bit too small. Needs about 2 or 3 more size increases please. Remember…you sit closer to a monitor than you do a flat screen TV on the wall. The UI adjustment needs to be extended a bit more for consoles on TVs. It’s still not quite big enough for some screens. Text is still a bit hard to read.

Thank you.

Chinese has been enjoyed. Now take the money from my pocket and throw the loyalty items Pack 2 in my face!

1 Like

Neato.

Acid RoK was up there on my hopefuls for my list, I just thought it’d look cool and I wanted some more acid dmg love in the game.
Acid firestrike is neat as well.

All in all they seem cool to me!

2 Likes

I’ll try Acid PB from updated Venomlance at some point although it doesn’t look nearly as powerful as Grim League’s new items: Rhovena Kur’s Arbalest, Farros’ Ribbon and Cyrrah’s Hunting Hat that one could use for it.

@Archmagister yes, from Grim Dawn Community League Season 3 - Release Date, Rules & Guidlines, and Installation

The build i was planning on taking with acid PB
I had godly luck with the shoulders,
Only part im not sure about is the helm

1 Like

these are from Mods, right?

looking at your GT and i realize smthing. If venomlance is re-designed for acid PB + RF, then it should have both cast speed and atk speed right? I also try to mix a build with spam acid ABB with the new conduit (i know it’s fire ABB, but you can ignore or fix a part of cold conversion with other mod), but then my weapon doent have atk speed (for ex Mythical Quillthrower of Dreeg - Items - Grim Dawn Item Database)

CD PB doesn’t need Casting Speed

Invest 40 skill points to use 1 skill for every 3 seconds? Even then if i want to cast Biting Blade between PBs, it still needs casting speed. Dont tell me i should spam RF between PBs, we dont have enough points

I thought by

you meant using RF and PB at the same time, in one build.

Btw in a build above PB is on 2s cooldown. Points can be found, even in the link above Dervish, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.4) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator but one would need to change it up a bit, for example include Kraken, there’s a lot to theorycraft - maybe someone would like to make RF + PB variant (with a lot of AS, additional WPS and stuff)

1 Like

The build ive made wasnt ment to use RF
Aside maybe from a 1 point miracle…
The idea was to use PB and Biting Blades instead of RF

What i mean is sometime dev changed/added the new skill mod to items without adding the atk/cast speed for it. Every weapons/off hands support for PB should have cast speed. Of course anyone can try the PB + RF or any other combos (i did use Cadence + AAR BM when i 1st tried GD), but then i believe a lot more players will want to try spam PB with the new mod than PB + RF

@narkan10 Mythical Cowl of the Venomblade could be good with its Elemental to Acid :thinking: but I see you took Ravager’s helm for cooldown

maybe but spam penalties from transmuter on top of this weapon seem to be very harsh

if you wanna get attack/cast speed on all weapons that was changed/got modifiers for a skill they support that uses the opposite speed than what’s on the weapon; you’re gonna be making a very long list :grin:
it’s sadly fairly common…

1 Like

Yeah found this out last night, what a bummer, I have a lot of PTO and was really looking forward to making some alts as I set this game down from PC long ago and just re-discovered it on xbox and have been loving it. Hope they get the xbox merit patched soon.

1 Like

Hello! Developer!

After so many updates, the game has become more and more fun. However, I have seen your unique design thinking on monster infraquents and the cool and changes of item sets. However, although epic equipment has been strengthened, no one has used epic item sets to establish some BD, I think the game can add some surprising changes to make it more playable.

Well, let me start with the color. Yes, it is. Purplish red should belong to solar, which is the color of legend. It is a kind of professional evolution. Green is dreeg, which represents this change and extreme. Then blue should be the color of bysmiel. Basically, epic item sets will give players an additional skill, You have enhanced their attributes in previous versions, but players will not choose them because of this attribute change. Therefore, since legendary item sets have greatly strengthened their classes, why can’t epic item sets strengthen the skills given? For example, stonefather doubles the skill range of earthquake, increases a certain amount of damage, and makes it look like an ordinary gift skill. There are many epic item sets similar to auxiliary classes, which make the auxiliary skills they give more practical. I think this will be a very exciting change.

blue set item builds exists
some were actually so strong they were much stronger than legendary sets and were nerfed/dialed back because of it
if you give every epic item/sets modifiers you basically just turn them into legendaries, and removes part of what sets them apart as Epics
Epics are fine as is, Zantai has even shown willingness to buff some when a case can be made for their utilization in a build and it doesn’t perform adequately/as intended

1 Like

You may not quite understand what I mean. I hope that epic package can strengthen the skills after the collection of packages, rather than simply enhance them. This is completely different from the concept of legendary package. If you want to use these skills, you need to wear a complete set of packages, so as to avoid replacing the position of legendary package.