Reflective Heroes now have a unique overhead icon to indicate their presence.
Monster Reflect damage has been reduced by an additional 15% on Elite and higher difficulties to compensate for player damage power creep over the years.
Wen’Zoth now has a 4s delay before casting its Reflect Shield when appearing out of Voidmarked Chests.
Loxmere has been recategorized as a Boss to match his newfound power.
The Fangs of Asterkarn final boss is no longer targetable after being defeated, making any chests it might be crushing accessible.
Fixed Callagadra’s Sand Storms and Tornadoes dealing more damage than intended in Ascendant Mode.
Fixed missing tags due to a corrupted language archive for Japanese and Vietnamese.
Fixed an issue with the Fangs of Asterkarn final boss not granting achievements credit in Ascendant Mode.
It’s the ages old loud minority/silent majority dichotomy.
It’s quite interesting how in the gaming environment we can see so many individuals that truly can’t understand that different people are, in fact, different and can enjoy things in completely different ways.
Doom Bolt shouldn’t be able to target any breakables. Super annoying on controller I’m fighting something in front of me and Doom Bolt hits a pot across the screen.
Now how could you possibly get this from what I’ve said ?
Are you deliberately misinterpreting what I’ve said ? All I did is to wager a guess that people cheating using difficulty mods/trainers are minortity. But what should I expect if my main point which is super simple and straightforward, misses you.
No concrete reason ? How about the most important one, they didn’t earn it. It’s not suitable for their current gear/skill ? Why should anyone be entitled to something they didn’t earn and in the process ruin it for the ones who worked hard to obtain/achive it properly? And in the context of Grim Dawn, everyone (maybe except disabled gamers) has the same fair opportunity to earn everything. Absolutely fair. Fairer than anywhere else in life… Simple and straightforward. The point I’ve already addressed, it’s like going in circles at this point.