Grim Dawn Version v1.0.0.8 is now live!

Patch v1.0.0.8 has just gone live!

This update brings new Legendaries to the Steps of Torment and Bastion of Chaos roguelike dungeons as well as some great new quality of life tech features. You can also look forward to a smoother leveling experience along with further class balance tuning.

For the full list of changes, see here.

Heard it first!

Nice! There goes my weekend! :joy:

I picked the perfect day to return to GD after a year off…

what a perfect day to be alive! and a fancy way to ruin my weekend! thanks Crate! :rolleyes:

Still no fix for the Hills zone, huh?

Lazy devs. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the patch, guys

And on GoG the same day…thank you :smiley:

I checked with our programmers and the Broken Hills being broken is working as intended.

Now to delete everything and start over to prepare for the xpac. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the patch guys :slight_smile:

Ahahah, that’s a good one :smiley: :smiley:

Well, it looks like we need new localization files :slight_smile:

Just killed Valdaran just as fast as before with my BWC Sorcerer. Plus he got around 100 extra DA, but lost around 30 OA.

Valdaran now has only 83% chance to hit where before he had around 89%.

Dead build.

Yeah, it’s complete crap and useless now. /sarcasm

The funny thing is that i keep forgetting that i have Eldritch Fire attached to Flasbang. And yet i keep forgetting to spam it. He probably would have died even faster.

It is good that the patch came in friday’s evening, now I have a full weekend to check all new changes.

What’s the reason to nerf raise the dead skeletons lifetime from 40 as previous mentioned? also they don’t charge!!!

I´ve been tricked :furious:
:rolleyes:

How is it a nerf if it was never live to begin with?

They do have a charge.

A timely arrival. I have just started a new toon.

Downloading it now.

Does the Nemesis Relic pet actually reduce enemy DA at all? It doesn’t state so in the tooltip.