Grim Dawn Version v1.1.9.8 + Hotfix 1

What would be the difference in your eyes? xD

With this amount of changes, I hope future patch also tweaked vanilla hero fight, like adding movement rune skill to Cronley goons, human enemies etc.

I am so pleased that my concern from 2020 was finally addressed: Overrepresentation of Cold Resistance in Devotions

Thanks.

3 Likes

Wow, all my favorite devotions got buffed. Excited to try it out.

17 posts were merged into an existing topic: Early game leveling for ranged cadence is painful

Well aware that feedback comes a lil too late but anyways…

I noticed that the “of Arcane Minds” suffix on gloves didn’t get the ele. dot. added that other affixes got.

Another item missing added ele. dot. is the Mythical Arcanoweave Cord.

Would be nice if it could be added with the next patch or with the next playtest! :slight_smile:

Cheers! :clinking_glasses:

I know it has been mentioned but i do hope xbox gets this patch as well has been fun playing on console after playing it on pc first and always cool to see this game still getting updates after all this time.

Patch is in certification on Xbox and coming soon.

4 Likes

Is no one paying attention to this issue?

I hope the official can pay attention to it. The 1197 version supports very well.

any chance on getting an information about what was causing this freeze/crash when comparing loot? will it also solve the issue for mods comparing gear now? :slight_smile:

Thank you for being Crate!

1 Like

dont mean to start up and old post but has the patch come out for xbox?

Yes sir it has.

Hotfix 1 has just been deployed to address an urgent multiplayer issue.

V1.1.9.8 Hotfix 1

• Fixed an issue where the multiplayer server list would not…well…list correctly. You had one job…
  • Fixed an issue with missing controller inputs when assigning keybinds on a controller.
  • Fixed an issue where the multiplayer Internet toggle would become locked.
10 Likes

Thanks Zantai!

Im still seeing some buttons missing. posted in bugs

very good xD

Will GoG be getting an offline Hotfix patch file DL?? (Really don’t wanna have to uninstall/reinstall everything, again)

• Even now, the main installers are still labeled (65199) so I’m guessing the primary exe’s haven’t been updated yet either?

Many thanks in advance and keep up the AMAZING work!

1 Like

hotfix is still not in GoG s offlinefiles, right?
didnt follow the patchhistory for quite some time, so 65199 is the not hotfixed one?

3 Likes