Grim Misadventure #109: A Look Back at 2016

+1 to this and to staffs and spears

This X infinity.

This week of Grim Dawn Misadventures is kind of huge dissapointment really.

I vote for Bacon mastery. Now that would be just awesome!

For the love of god please make it a shield mastery.

Will there be any focus on making the multiplayer better at all?

Yeah, isn’t that just a Dermapteran?

In game dev time, that would put it somewhere around November 2017, or as late as April 2018.

When and where can i pre-order the first expansion?

That second rifle looks really cool, too.

Also nice to see a return of your Starcraft mods. :smiley:

A Mysterious New Fiend Approaches

I was thinking friend or something similar, but it seems the meaning of the word fiend is less friendly.:undecided:

Nah, they have always been very careful when talking about dates, and they usually release stuff in time if not early.

ummmm I don’t understand :thinking:

always is an exaggeration, the game was supposed to be finished August 2013 according to the KS (May 2012), clearly that did not happen…

They have gotten better at this though, and in part the delay is due to the game getting bigger than initially planned, which I certainly cannot complain about :wink:

Looking forward to what 2017 has to offer from this game! Happy new year dev team and everyone else!

Looking forward for this expansion!

No Inquisitor Skill Tree tease yet? :sadpanda:

EDIT:

Rosholgo, The Mad King confirmed!

So excited about the expansion! Have to make it through the game first but I have been enjoying it so much

Hell yeah a great year and more to come :D!!

It’ll be interesting to see what the expansion brings in terms of new content to find explore, encounter, and find. All of those things will add to the depth of modding that much further.

However you slice it, the comment was meant in good fun. If they make Q2 or earlier, I’m all the more for it.