Grim Misadventure #120: Expanding Legends

Well it was decently done imo, and true they don’t bring much. But they are still nice

Although, I guess it’d be better to use the budget elsewhere

I wished the items looked this good in-game. Even at max everything they aren’t as nice, it would be nice to have a pose mode where you can load in things at this detail and check them with your character.

Fashion Dawn :cool:

You realize these are literally taken from the game, right? Just a light source/shadow cast on them.

We don’t waste time on pretty concept pieces unless they’re for marketing purposes.

I want that cindercore for my commando :wink: is it easy to get

With almost limitless resources you can get it from Etram Fad. You can go for it even if you don’t have unlimited resources but got into RPG based gambling like me thanks to Jamella (who somehow has better chances of giving good items vs. Gheed, Anya, Elzix and the guy from ActIII)

I never said they weren’t, I said they don’t look that good in game.

Probably a combination of

Just a light source/shadow cast on them.
and the view distance & angle.

bleed weapons next post it here I wanna see some

Actually, I’d like to see possible new Relics and Components in some of these GMs now…

Mythical Bleed relic is needed too. But yes. Really curious how relics above lvl 70 will look.

Come to think of it will there actually be a new tier of relics or just new lvl 70 ones?

I have wondered about that as well.

So I am the only one interested in a Beastiary in the next GM? I want to see what new horrors we face

Are bonuses to particular skills applied before or after modifiers, i.e is burn damage from Cindercore affected by Improved Casing?

Definitely not the only one, a bestiary would be awesome!

I second (or third) a Beastiary!

I’ll be mad if you change release date from q2/q3 to q3/q4

You mean, if they change it again.

then be prepared to get mad cause it will be pushed further. Won’t be surprised if we actually get a next year release:rolleyes:

Is it one of those things where you convince yourself of the worst so that if it will be a bit delayed you won’t be as upset?:smiley:

I don’t mind waiting more if that means a huge xpac