Grim Misadventure #123: Infrequently Monstrous

Check back on 08/07/2017 for our next development update ???
8th July ???
I cannot wait, I want to play it before my summer end.:confused::confused:
i Been waiting so long long long long long

Lol, no, August 8th, 2017 :wink:

MI hunting is a lot more fun and frustrating than legendaries, so bring it on! :rolleyes:

Will pre xpac enemies that dont drop MIs yet receive variants as well?

What ‘new’ are we still looking for then? I think they covered all and now just give sneakpeaks of stuff until the game releases.

Wow these designs are really stunning! I am really impressed!

Crate can we get a couple weeks heads up before this is released, i don’t wanna be in a situation where i can’t play this asap

Damn, those shields are pure bad ass

HNNNNNNNNNNNG

:eek: ^ still not a praetorian…

haven’t noticed, they seem to be swarming this very thread instead of making playtesting the shit out of the expansion the fokal point of their existence while on this planet […] every second they’re awake… :rolleyes::smiley:

#LazyPlaytesters - Cut their pay! Oh. :rolleyes: :smiley:

How can we become GD betatesters?

Participate in the forums in a constructive fashion, demonstrate your knowledge of the game, answer people’s questions in a helpful fashion, provide constructive feedback, etc.

Don’t be an old and crusty forumite like myself. :slight_smile:

Lamante, the devs decide who they want to issue an invitation to. All of what ibugsy said helps, but there’s no automatic if I do this and this and this I’ll become a playtester. If there was there’d be hundreds of us, if not thousands. :smiley:

I think they never asked me because i’m a weird guy.

Am I weird for not being interested in a beta test? I’d rather wait and be awed by the final product.

Based on the beta-testings of other games I’ve participated in - not weird, just different. Being a beta-tester is not about having fun, but influencing the future of the beloved game to some (often unknown) extent. It’s a half-time job without pay.
Most people don’t really understand the real meaning of beta-testing until they actually sign in and try it.

cut their pay, see them driven before the unrelenting test cycles and read the lamentations of their bug reports? :rolleyes:

Not sure if serious? You know they are volunteers, right?

lol, ofc i’m not serious. :eek: i do appreciate them folks who help out with testing to make the launch smoother for everyone. and now that i’m out of character i don’t get to go back to talking trash. dangit.

edit: hold on, i got something:

i take it noone will be talking to our chars anymore when they run around with these? :smiley:

At least GD is probably a little more fun to beta test than most other games - sure, you’ll be playing the same parts over and over until you collapse from exhaustion, but at least this is the kind of game where endless dungeon runs were designed to be fun in the first place. :rolleyes:

And just think of all the MIs and Legendaries they’ll have collected by the end of it. :cool: