Grim Misadventure #126: Main Views

Do you guys know if it need to be lvl 85 to start the expension?
Any difficulty requierment?

You can play the expansion on any difficulty at any level, after completing the base game’s story.

Request-
Can we get a wallpaper version of that menu’s background (with the expansion title on the top just like in the picture), it looks really fucking awesome

Looking great!

So does new art also mean new loading screen art?

Because don’t get me wrong here, I love the one we got. It’s just that it’s starting to wear a little thin seeing it so much.

I am not sure if this has been addressed or not, but a lot of players have few fully leveled characters with all quests completed. Will there be a case when they have to go back to Veteran to complete a specific quest that gives attribute/skill point?

EXCELENT! I was thinking what kind of weapon I was going to use in my Death Knight build. And since I was going to use skeletons, this is perfect.

It’s almost as if Crate reads my mind or something… Do hope there isn’t a Gazer hidind somewhere in my house, I’m starting to get a bit paranoid…

Hm, that’s tricky…I’d have to see if I can hide the UI. The menu itself is a physical level.

We are working on a new loading screen.

That was specifically in mind when creating new quests. Any new attributes/skills will be on Ultimate difficulty only.

:wink: 18.9.2017 misadventure about the release … Release on 22. or the week after 25,26,27,28

Those items look really really nice. Who’s on art? Is it Westfalia?

Love the new menu screen artwork, brilliant :D:D

I just wonder, whose skull and spine were used for Mythical Guardian for it to have such tremendous magical properties? 3:)

Westfalia is a programmer. Allminoxy and Sandcaster are the artists.

Art has been summoned! Sandcaster, Gonzo and myself are the resident artists. Gonzo and I work on Items for GDX (among other things), Sandcaster and I worked on the main menu together!

Kreygasm

/10char

Wait, so that means the expansion can come this month? Now I know the gift I want for my birthday. (it’s 26 of September by the way)

Seriously though, I’m still paranoid about a possible Gazer spy considering those timings…:eek:

You da best, guys!!

Shut the front door… That’s my birthday too.

Shut the front door… That’s my birthday too.[/QUOTE]

My birthday happens to be on the 17th, so I am hoping it is released during that week.

The menu background has been wallpaperized, available for download in the usual place:
http://www.grimdawn.com/media_wallpapers.php