Grim Misadventure #126: Main Views

Thanks, Zantai!

:smiley:

Wait! What? Two?

By the way, cool stuff!

Zantai,

i was wonderingā€¦ iā€™ve seen items with a lvl requirement of 94ā€¦ is this the max or is there another higher tier?

you and the whole team keep up the awsome work!
kind regards from the Nethelands

Awesome, thanks a lot. Now I get teased every time I look at my desktop.
You bastards! :rolleyes:

So glad we get transmugglefixation in the xpac, there are a lot of neat items already in the game, that no one really wears (for long), because they donĀ“t fit the build and so on, but soon we can at least display the design.
And the stuff from the xpac that I have seen so far looks even better.
Thank you guys, for making killing pretty. :cool:

Probably gonna get beaten up by Zantai for posting this but yeah, expansion has more content than a regular act from the main game.

That menu looks gorgeous, same for those items. Hearing the story is going to be fairly sizeable as well is also good. Looking forward to it :D.

I squeeā€™d like a little girlā€¦

What a great way to start your day :smiley:

The new main menu is awesome, way better than the previous version I saw on a stream. Just love the color in the background, so menacing.

PS. Thanks a lot for the wallpaper version!

I would like a new boss-battle system, the two warden and cronley are good not really well-designed, the last 2 are bored with terrible rewards, Sentinel is a good one, an arena with traps, reinforcements and kill bosses in 2-3 forms sounds nice, mostly bosses in GD quite easy and dont have to use much tactics. I remember killing Diablo, or Typhon/Hades in TQ or bosses in Torchlight 2 makes me feel the epic and intense battles.

OMG, can we get step effects if the char wears a complete set? Thatā€™d be sooooo cool!

The crooked title on the new menu bothers me.

Thanks you for the answer :wink:

Awesome work. Really love the shoulders! :cool:

I admit, GD lacks epic boss fights. Current bosses are more akin to Telkienes from TQ - uninspiring. We need a Typhon/Hades fight badly. :slight_smile:

Good to know I wasnā€™t just imagining that then. :stuck_out_tongue: Amazing art regardless though, the new menu we saw in the stream was already quite good but this one is even better. Teal ftw.

Nice gear too, a couple of interesting skill bonus choices I hadnā€™t expected to see but do seem to work (The Big One on a PRM-themed item, for one), so thatā€™s neat.

Roll on release. :smiley:

Nice work. I think the new main menu screen might be my favorite thing Iā€™ve seen in/of the game so far, in-engine or otherwise. And I mean out of everything GD-related from the past several years, not just the expansion.

I have a new desktop wallpaper now

Great new Wallpaper!

CanĀ“t wait until the Updateā€¦this is my last Holidayweekā€¦ make it happen!!!

Typhon and Hades fights are pretty damn lame and utterly easy (seriously, i kill both in under 10 seconds on Legendary with crap gear). Only thing of note is Hades utterly broken death ball that can one shot a player with 8K health and near max vitality resist on legendary. Those fights are just them running after you throwing crap at you, donā€™t honestly see whatā€™s epic about those fights.

Thanks for adding the wallpaper! :D:p