Grim Misadventure #141: Beyond the Plateau

The first picture is really beautiful. I get some Prince of Persia 3 feeling from the fourth and fifth screenshots! And the last one: is that animated lava? :smiley:

Nope. Canā€™t imagine Crate without any of the team. I hope you guys realise youā€™re now in jobs for life (or at least as long as Crate exists) because if any of you want to leave thereā€™ll be a riot. :smiley:

sigh
I donā€™t know how i should argue to that, but for me itā€™s kinda frustrating, because there is an limit between what i want to know, and what i donā€™t want to spoilert with.

Enemies, Location and such are all things which i want to find / explore myself, while the rest like Mechanics and Features are things which i donā€™t mindā€¦ or better i want even to know. Like the new Mode, maybe a possible new Class and such (and even with the class i only want to know a part of it, not every skill and such), and even thought your titles are very creative, you never can say for sure whatā€™s the content of the misadventure.

So while i say the new Areas are amazingly done, and i understand that some people donā€™t care about such spoiler and are interested in it, i myself feel bit disapointed by itā€¦ and to simply skip / pause misadventure isnā€™t a good advice either because like i said, i might miss some things which i want to knowā€¦

/edit:
So donā€™t take it as critique, itā€™s simply something which frustrates meā€¦

Breathtakingā€¦

Well great, now you got me feeling all nostalgic againā€¦ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMKsGyapeYE

Looking forward to that lava environmental damage!

Those are some wonderful looking areaā€™s. Especially the first screenshot, that is just full of atmosphere. :stuck_out_tongue:

First and last pictures are my favorite. Atmosphere looks amazing and they also both confirm that there are bridges in FG.

Right in the feels

Sweet stuff right here. Looking forward to exploring all the new areas.

Great job as always guys :slight_smile:

I hope that Lava can kill us :wink:

not sure what makes it seem like that, given that they still have not released a lot of info or sent it to the beta testersā€¦

the only one who appeared PO-ed was you

do something for the 1000 bucks i have donated to your kickstarter project :wink:

they did, they released GD and AoM, as promised

Yes i am afraid that, i canā€™t share any new information regarding the new mastery.

Ooh, I guess itā€™s time to stack some more fire resistance then.

First and Last picture made my day! Amazing!

Still cant wait for MOARā€¦ i need to know the full Lore behind Korvaak`s downfall :frowning:

Very beautiful locations! I canā€™t wait :smiley:

Why do the underground environments look absolutely top but the outside environments still look meh?

You guys need to get outside more. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, most of the devs are locked in a deep, dark and dank cellar in the wilds of New England and only let out for high days and holidays. Only Zantai and Medierra get to lounge around on their yachts all day drinking tri-beers. :wink:

Really great and atmospheric environment. Glad to see different looking locations. Thank you !

Well, wellā€¦ do we have a typo here boys? :smiley:

keep up the good work