Grim Misadventure #156: Korvan Cartography

I’m actually glad it’s later too, although for me it’s for financial reasons. My entertainment budget is nil until I get my tax return.

Yeah, you’d think so, but it isn’t an option in Vivaldi. I had to take a more circuitous route via inspect page.

Anyway, sweet looking map. It does seem kind of strange that the BLIGHTlord set looks fiery. Maybe it’ll do like Ulzuin’s helm and spread fire everywhere. Hmm, there doesn’t seem to be an evil smily. :cry:

Yeah I just checked in Chrome and was surprised to see no options for it while Firefox allows you to view background image. Weird.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

mobility skill augments? wow that changes gameplay

I was hoping for a release date :frowning:

Oh well. Crate’s knows their getting muh money heh

I don’t quite get it - is that Korvan Basin map a sub-map of the main world map? How is it opened?

ins on the main map a portrait like image to the right of the main map

Looks like some nice rivers for bridge building.
Can’t wait to play FG.

I really hope this quarter doesn’t mean March 31st? :undecided:

PS: My birthday is on February 27th in case you want to make it extra special. ;):stuck_out_tongue:

Can’t wait to explore the new areas. :slight_smile: I know for many people (me too, to an extent) new items and class is the most important, but I am most excited for the new places to visit and explore, new creatures to meet and fight.
The Blightlord set is a bit surprising, I expected from the name it would be poison/acid themed, but it seems more fiery.
Ghom’s armor, how does that fit on that giant fat thing… Oh wait, it is GHOL’s! :smiley: Yeah that is an awesome set. I have two summoners already but I cannot wait to make this one as well.

I think we’re up to 4 different birth day release requests…you guys are gonna have to duke it out at this point.

You can ignore mine 15th march is too late :laughing:

Add March 14th to the list :smiley:
Looks like it was a good time to get back to the game, loving AoM and it seems I won’t get to try most of it before the next expac is released.

Amazing enviromental diversity CRATE I LOVE YOU!!!

Hey Zantai, is it possible for you to reveal WHERE exactly we enter the new content at? If it isn’t the portal at the very bottom, then literally a red circle in MSPaint would suffice for me.

Mine’s tomorrow, I win!

Can I has expansion now?

:smiley:

:smiley: The true Grim Dawn Battle Royale.

Imo:

1st of march :open_mouth: :D:D

I’d prefer the 28th of Feb :stuck_out_tongue:

Funny, I’d say exactly the opposite. I’m not that fond of desert areas or temples (I mean, they’re ok, to be honest), but I’m a sucker for jungles and volcanoes.