Grim Misadventure #162 - Riggs' Request

I opted for us to instead fix a Multiplayer health desync issue that’s probably been in the game since ancient times. The new health bars made it glaringly obvious though.

9 Likes

Oh, I understand. I’m sorry if my comment sounded annoyed or critical. I am well aware that games are complicated pieces of software, with a lot of unpredictable issues that can come up.

And it is definitely better to wait a little more to have a more polished product, I agree.

It’s just that my nerves got the best of me lol :laughing:

So you removed the health bars in order to “fix” the bug?

Ops, sorry, I thought this was Bethesda forums.

1 Like

Heh they would have tried to make the bug sound like an intended feature

I am playing on “very high” graphics settings, so I am looking forward to this!

1 Like

First time I can activate fxaa… With my little gt1030 (fanless). I see the Sand in FG !!!

1 Like

Just released the new overhaul patch and look Crate is already talking about the next update. Crate is the best devs. They listen to their comunity. <3

ahahahahah looking forward to it your beautiful

Meh, were already talking about it back in May.

Could we have Baldir’s Armor of Riggs’ version as quest reward.
That’s really really cool outfit, such a badass. Or make it a drop with grave robbers.
Just don’t know how it would show on female character.

Hey, did not see it mentioned, but Rifthounds and Plaguehounds look different now too! :slight_smile:

Love the new look, though I am gonna miss the weird eyeless beaked alien things. :slight_smile: We have come a long way from the time even the Hellhound looked like those!

1 Like

Yea that more got mentioned in the changelog:

which sometimes even when it enters testing I don’t completely read and get (pleasantly) surprised sometimes when I see things I wasn’t expecting, as in this same particular case :wink:

Oh yeah right! I only read that changelog now, I was taking a break from the game (after years) and missed that.

Oke so whats with the whole ballance and scaling… is it a classical “you f*cked it up again”? i dont see how making the game harder and unballanced is fun… now i had to grind befor i could do the warden on elite…there is no fun in forced maxing resists over trying a new build

basicly is you dont run a top tier build jou can just go f*ck yourself

slow clap good update man… much wow!

ps: if you want to do QoL: go fix the “move to” skill for ranged characters, it stil attacking all the doors, crate’s, barrels, and every interactive thing in the world. it’s TERRIBEL

And now that we’ve “fixed” this TERRIBEL issue, you can use its power to work on your build! :smiley:

8 Likes

man :heart_eyes: no words… still the increase of the creature dmg slows the whole past of the game

1 Like

So pumped for today’s misadventure.

More Dungeon reveal, the possible release later of next patch v 1.1.4.2

and the potential release date of the rogue dungeon which should be around October month at most.

Sad part is that after v. 1.1.5 patch , a new era will come for the game. This era will be the start of the end of Grim Dawn.:sob: as no more future content seems to be planned by Zantai onwards.

What more could they add?
Dont tell me they will pump more expansion,? no way cause you know, lazy devs! The end is near for our beloved game and it makes me sad thinking about it despite getting new but short lived content later this year

1 Like

In the fall is the nearest you’ll get for a release date for the rogue.

if you have to grind before doing warden on elite then you’ve done something very wrong sir!

I wonder if it will be official today that 1.1.1.5 will be the last content update for GD or if there is still MOAR in store. While I’d totally understand the decision and would agree with it, I find hard to imagine it after six years of updates improving the game in so many ways.