Grim Misadventure #162 - Riggs' Request

Crate is slacking off really, how can they allow Titan Quest to release their patch earlier and faster too SMH :sweat:

Um, because they don’t care. :rofl:

They should really change the way they estimate releases. Some 10 days ago Z said patch would be released later that week or early next week (which is this week). That, naturally, made people await the release eagerly for the last 5 or 6 days. If they said patch would be released some time this week, it would be much easier to wait for it.

And how are you supposed to estimate for unexpected glitches/bugs? Which is what happened. They needed to do further testing on a bug so it’s delayed it a bit.

And if there would be no info at all, people then complain about that.
Be happy that we get previews and information in advance. Better to delay a patch than to release it with known bugs. People then would complain why it was released early :roll_eyes:

1 Like

There is a reason they call it a estimate.:innocent:

At least with fewer hotfixes, there will be less breaking of Grim Internals, GDIA, Stash, whatever tools people use.

It’s not going to bring a new class, so you can wait a bit :wink: you’re missing out on some QoL and nerfs, I guess, hopefully my builds won’t be torn to shreds with this.

1 Like

Agree on both, and thats the Reason why we can’t have some specific nice things, because some people in the community have attitude issue. Like preview Patchnotes, due people backlash on it etc before even testing the stuff… and i bet if this whine about “estimates” gets louder we won’t get any estimates anymore either, where i can’t even blame crate for it due i would do the same.

1 Like

I opted for us to instead fix a Multiplayer health desync issue that’s probably been in the game since ancient times. The new health bars made it glaringly obvious though.

9 Likes

Oh, I understand. I’m sorry if my comment sounded annoyed or critical. I am well aware that games are complicated pieces of software, with a lot of unpredictable issues that can come up.

And it is definitely better to wait a little more to have a more polished product, I agree.

It’s just that my nerves got the best of me lol :laughing:

So you removed the health bars in order to “fix” the bug?

Ops, sorry, I thought this was Bethesda forums.

1 Like

Heh they would have tried to make the bug sound like an intended feature

I am playing on “very high” graphics settings, so I am looking forward to this!

1 Like

First time I can activate fxaa… With my little gt1030 (fanless). I see the Sand in FG !!!

1 Like

Just released the new overhaul patch and look Crate is already talking about the next update. Crate is the best devs. They listen to their comunity. <3

ahahahahah looking forward to it your beautiful

Meh, were already talking about it back in May.

Could we have Baldir’s Armor of Riggs’ version as quest reward.
That’s really really cool outfit, such a badass. Or make it a drop with grave robbers.
Just don’t know how it would show on female character.

Hey, did not see it mentioned, but Rifthounds and Plaguehounds look different now too! :slight_smile:

Love the new look, though I am gonna miss the weird eyeless beaked alien things. :slight_smile: We have come a long way from the time even the Hellhound looked like those!

1 Like