Grim Misadventure #165 - Bring them to Darkness

this is not on their priority list but will certainly happen in the future when all the bricks have been laid out and there is nothing left for Zantai to do.

So to go away from the Offtopic and go into the original Misadventure.
First of all, the Wallpaper is absolute Amazing. Is now my new Login-Wallpaper for Windows.
Secondly: Really can’t wait for the new Update. While it seems you took some sort of direct inspiration from Tolkien, i really can’t wait to see this rings and explore the new Dungeons, especially the new Roguelike Dungeons.

10 posts were split to a new topic: GD2 - Crate should stay silent or not?

Great! I can’t wait to see how the inquisitor is going to be nerfed for the 985938593 time.

Grim=Night.

When I think about it Margus Margoneth deserves to be the final boss of the game not Korvaak. This dude is a god of darkness at least as what he is trying to be. Just like Satan a wannabe god of darkeness… Not Korvaak… As I was reading the previous misadventure the feeling is just Margus>Korvakk in terms of power levels. Cause u know rogue bosses are also stronger than campaign bosses so its fitting. Im ready and I cant wait for what epic soundtrack Crate has prepared.

Hoping that when we beat the crap out of this dude we get a sense of “dawn”. A temporary peace, a calm before the storm which is of course reserved for the sequels

You have an interesting idea of nerfing.

Meanwhile:

1 Like

Thanks to this. Hopefully leveling an foi build is less pain in the butt. any news if DE is buffed?

Nothing about that, as far as I can tell. Cold DE apparently exists as a concept in chillwhisper set, but I haven’t played with it. People say it’s bad, but unless there is enough evidence, I doubt Z will look into it. I also doubt that he won’t because hey, shittons of epics get updated, might plug in a bunch of holes for underutilized combinations/skills/offtype stuff. (Cold is an off-type for neck-romancers)

alas i have also many many times and to anime women no less lol jk jk

We approaching the end of the month. What a perfect time to be reading patch notes :joy:

Sweet …

December is kinda still far away. Hoping for a dev stream to heal many wanting hearts or better maybe release end of November :sob:

Lazy Praetorians better speed your testing you guys!!

Zantai said this in General Discord chat earlier in the week on Monday:

Take that how ya want.

1 Like

Bruh you cant be serious, holy paladin yikes. When Zantai says something he always means it. Im so dead… thanks for making my day no my week no takee my lifeee even!!!

Well, you could always join the Discord if you haven’t…

This link takes you right to the post if you are joined already…
Zantai post

Surprised the mods didn’t pin that, actually.

Well I remember signing up for this one let me check if I can remember my stats…

Thanks Lazy Praetorian! This will be the best patch ever! ? :smile:

:expressionless::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Pretty damned close, imo. If you give a shit about the leveling up experience - the Epic/affix reworks are one of the best things to happen to that aspect of the gameplay. If you are just in it for the new rogue-like stuff… well, then it’s just some more content for ya. I like it tho.

Thanks but oh Well most of my chars are gd stashed rats anyways so when that patch hits im deleting that “save folder” for good I will let the new experimence sink in. What a beautiful time to be alive.

by th way is wolf still around? just want to check if he is streaming earlier than Zantai :rofl:

I highly recommend doing that to get the full impact and extent of the changes. They become quite obvious quite quickly around level 10+. Leveling and finding gear feels a whole damned lot better.

I… have no idea actually.

As if anyone bothers to read pinned messages in a discord. :rofl: