Grim Misadventure #172 - Celestial Portents

That is just a matter of merging it, which should be easy enough

I meant Krieg’s, sorry, was tired. Cronely never had a manor! Probably that’s why he turned out the way he did, LOL :smiley: Anyway, just did not recall this fork in the road before.

That’s because it wasn’t there before as Zantai said in the previous GM.

A boatride from New Harbour to a dungeon filled with pirates would be fitting AND also allow farming Devil’s Crossings reputation?
As it is now by the time you get higher tiers you kinda have out leveled their faction gear which is a shame.

I hope that there will be option to make a Blademaster with two-handed sword/ax, because for now I didn’t found any normal combination of epic/legendary gear for ultimate difficulty. There is just no two-handed melee weapon and armor specifically for blademasters.

And thanks for new locations for exploration, let’s hope that you will put new memos about lore of the world, political powers, gods and monsters. Actually, it will be very good to have some kind of bestiary/codex to read about killed enemies and discovered locations with handwritten images.

Try searching the build subforum - the search function is very good on this board.

Here’s a great build that works well for 2-handed BM:

Before you get Mythical Nadaan’s Reach, you will probably find a few Mythical Bladefury’s (Epic 2-hander) that you can use in a pinch to decent effect.

1 Like

When will 1.1.8.0 arrive? Also is that new area limited to Elite/Ultimate or also available in Normal/Veteran?

There is no release date yet beyond…

…as a rule Crate tends to avoid giving specific dates until they know for certain that something will be ready when they say it will. You will not get a better timeframe than what has been given already until that point.

There has been no mention of them limiting it to any difficulty and I highly suspect they will be available on all difficulties.

Seems to be the case :smiley:

1 Like

I’m blind :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

That shield is gorgeous, if there’s a whole suite of items with that theme, this update will be worth it for the transmogs alone.

The Nightshard looks pleasingly aesthetic. Also, can’t wait for the next update!

BTW, there will be any additions to cosmetic part of illusionist? Like for example full set of korvoran eldritch armor, or full sets of fraction armors of all kinds. Also will be good to have full set of skins for Dawnshard, Nightshard, Ignaffar, Uroboruuk, etc. Because for now we have only full set of Morgoneth armor and it is quite sad for Grimfashion.

1 Like

Would most likely be part of any new Loyalist Pack Crate decide to make in the future. There was a lot of support for a 3rd one, but when/if it’ll happen in the future we just have to wait and see.

For me loyalist pack is not a problem if it’s content will be worth to pay real money, but will be good if devs will expand store of MI merchant in Fort Ikon, if they don’t want to make new real MI equipment to make full sets of local dropable/fractional armor.

As in Korvan Gaze, right?

Yeah, it’d be nice. Korvan Casque, Korvan Helm and Magi Visage all got full matching helm / chest / shoulder MIs, but Korvan Gaze missed out on all the fun. Maybe if a certain someone is feeling generous they could squeeze some matching pieces into a future patch… :stuck_out_tongue:

I prefer to have full set of six elements, because I tired to search for any at least someway close looking pants, gloves and boots for such specific sets of armor like eldritch armor or witch god’s cultist armor sets. And many others, like Voidsoul, Dagalon, Targo, Ulzium, Belgothian, Bloodrager, Justice, etc.

That’s amazing! Thank you for all your work!

Look, we all know that Crate is focused on new games…but we want MOAR misadventures! Every 24 hrs seems pretty good to me.

2 Likes

Next Misadventures coming in 28 this month, recently 1.1.8.0 localization has been released. Does that mean we get 1.1.8.0 patch on between 24 to 26 this month?