Grim Misadventure #173 - Onwards into the Shattering

Hello again with a Grim Misadventure!

The latest major content update has arrived, and with it new side areas, new monster totems and of course new bosses and loot!

But we can’t just stop there.

Onwards to v1.1.9.0!

The unstable nature of the Shattered Realm continues to reveal new portions of the broken reality. Torn apart by the hungering darkness, what little remains is fraught with dangers, but also great wealth.

The eye of crate has now turned its gaze upon this crumbling land. As you continue to delve into this far reaching plane, you will encounter 15 all-new regions swarming with foes clinging to the few remaining chunks of land that have not been consumed by the darkness. You can be certain that they will defend the last vestiges of their home with savage fervor.

Likewise, the end-game options for Shattered Guardian Domains will be expanded as well, with 4 new boss arenas.

Altogether, this will be by far our largest addition to the Shattered Realm yet!

This of course is not all you can expect in v1.1.9.0, because we always do MOAR! But that is a story for another time… :wink:

Like knowing what is coming up next for Grim Dawn? Check back on 12/07/2020 for the next Grim Misadventure.

70 Likes

Confirmed :heart_eyes:

It’s coming in January next year :crazy_face:

Thank you so much for everything crate is the best

6 Likes

15! Wow! That :crate: always giving us MOAR!

2 Likes

Always hyped for MOAR! :partying_face:

1 Like

Grats and very very very big thanks! ScorvChamp!!1

1 Like

New winter regions for Christmas, nothing is random in the universe :wink:

2 Likes

Looks great Z - moar is always better!

Looks like it’ll be out before the regular Steam/GOG sales around Christmas. :+1:

Awesome :smiley: can’t wait!!

Fantastic!

Thanks for you all sport you are great team !!! love you guys …I can cry heheheh:joy::joy::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

That one …just WOW!!!

6 Likes

Ask , can add new content in the coven ?:

and Dungeon Aether add SuperBoss (specialy add from Aether Super Boss) to 75.000.000 HP.

and more : [1.1.8.0] Dungeon . Bandit Cronley from Dungeon future

can you have idea from add?

Yes! It’ll be cool if we have more snow-covered areas!

3 Likes

Make it 1.2.0 :stuck_out_tongue: , my wallet is ready.

at least we getting some new snowy areas. MOAR MOAR, cant wait till we get to version 2.0!

1 Like

I was very surprised, as I thought v1190 was no more.
(I thought the hotfix for v1180 was the end of the line.)

A big thank you to the guys at Crate for their willingness and passion to keep the game updated!

I take off my clothes and sit politely in the center of my room and wait for v1190 to arrive! :pig:

As always, absolutely looking forward to this! Thanks!!!

Meanwhile i’m here waiting for main campaign Necropolis to be like SR Necropolis because snow makes Necropolis look even better.

SR taking all the best maps, greedy bastard.

6 Likes

exactly, they hiding the best maps and areas, behind a huge microtransaction called Forgotten Gods smh…

hope they update the base Asterkarn and Necropolis too one day, as both areas arent grim enough

1 Like