Grim Misadventure #18: Very Serious Update

Passive: wearing it turns villagers hostile and fools them into attacking you with sticks & pitchforks.

I’m Mike Wyzowski!

Love the update! I’m so glad there won’t be hand holding and I can just find my way myself. Keep up the awesome work!

The iron looks way better, imo. The gold would fit a setting like in Titan Quest or a Pirate ARPG better.
Plus, in a way, the iron color choice can be a tribute to Iron Lore.

Personally this sums up what I think of the old HUD and why I don’t like the new iron borders over the gold:

I just love that description of it! So please, bring back the gold! :pray:
What, there’s no “pray” emote? Oh well, you get my meaning, Crate! :stuck_out_tongue:
Cheers,
Younghappy :slight_smile:

Sorry, Crate had to spend all their gold into making this game. So they’re only left with some iron and a lot of cardboard of all the pizza boxes they had delivered to their studio.
Your pick!

The level of detail is pretty impressive. I love it when developers put love into the small things. They mean a lot. :slight_smile:

hud looks better now the gold was to clean and shiny. it fits the setting better now

Looks stunning though the General Store’s roof has a few holes showing grass instead of the inside of building. Of course it could be a overhang where underneath the roof is merely a covering for people to travel under. As for the tavern everything looks good except the chimney for obvious reasons.

Anyways looks good, road more traveled is fine though I’m not sure if having the portal so close to the road, but since I don’t know what the portal does I can’t really say that now can I?

Keep up the great work and hopefully alpha details will be given out on Wednesday. Ok a bit selfish but one can hope to have a little more icing on one’s birthday cake yes?

Blizzard already trademarked soon. I wouldn’t infringe on that.

Funny, had they posted anything negative, everyone would have written it off as an Aprils Fools joke. But nobody questions this update…any psychologists around these parts care to comment?

Well it was entitled “Very Serious”. Why would we take it as anything less from IL / CT?

Kill it with fire!

anyways great update :slight_smile:

Great stuff, thanks for the post!

It does look legit… prbly thats why! :wink:

I’m waiting for the real update… LOL! the one where they say Alpha is ready.

we are all waiting for that update, so wait in line like the rest of us:D

and judging from your join date, you my friend are pretty far back in the queue, so don’t try and push you way though it again otherwise you will be in big trouble :p:D

There is nothing with the Wizard of Oz, I mean it was an awesome movie back in the days. Still, I cannot believe you are not going to make it obvious, IT WILL TAKE ME MORE 50+ HOURS TO REACH THE FINAL BOSS OF ACT 1, AND I GET NO GUIDANCE, THAT IS SO MESSED UP! /sarcasm

Gonna wait for the REAL update. :3

Looks great keep up the great work! Cannot wait to test run alpha. Thank you very much for the update.

Okay, now you HAVE TO include a Gazerman outfit as an easter egg or a reward for finding a super-dee-ooper secret area or something. I will not accept no as an answer.
:stuck_out_tongue: