Grim Misadventure #18: Very Serious Update

of course there is a line, don’t you read the signs? there is a bus stop to ferry people to the back of the line, (for a fee of course) :smiley:

the signs clearly state that new comers must wait in line, and to make sure you have enough money for the bus fare. as it recently gone up, (fuel is getting pretty pricey these days) :p:D

but anyway, wait in line like the rest of us, and there won’t be any more problems, and that applies to newcomers too:D

As someone who was a supporter from well before the Kickstarter, I get cutsies, right?
:stuck_out_tongue:

sure! :smiley:

and before anyone says something, I’m waiting in line just like everyone else, I guess I might not be one of the very early backers, but early backers do have some privileges:D

In all seriousness, the only “line” is those who pledged enough to have Alpha access (like myself) will get to play the game earlier. I guess we’re at the front of the line.

We’ll make sure to provide juicy details for the others to drool over.
:stuck_out_tongue:

Inorite. :cool:

Cant wait for Alpha!!!

yeah true, but I was joking of course

but yeah, those of us who do have alpha access will be lucky enough to play the alpha once its released, so seriously can’t wait,

What if I liked your suggestion? I do.

What if I liked your suggestion? I do.[/QUOTE]Secon… thirded.

This would be neat, something that isn’t needed right now but in the future I can see it sure.

I really like those screens, very immersive but i do not like the HUD, it feels very massive and a bit budget. IMO Placing bars like the HP one on top is bad idea. Should be immersive but minimalistic.

Those art assets coming into the game, it truly is looking alive. It looks better than Titan Quest. The spell effects that I’ve seen look fantastic. Around the interwebs, I read about Torchlight vs Diablo vs Path of Exile. Grim Dawn still doesn’t appear to be on the radar of other gamers that I’ve interacted with. I’m sure this will be a brilliant surprise when it is released… soon!

Great work guys, looking awesome.

I’m loving the dark scenery/blood stains everywhere. Very immersive.

can’t wait to play this game:rolleyes:

Really nice work guys. Are we there yet ?

Hi Grim Dawn fans just want to ask if someone know how many difficulties will have this game and how many acts??can’t wait to play this super cool game really.)))

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=85796

Check post #4.

Should answer your questions on difficulty and acts.

They should call the difficulties for:
The Dawn(ing)
Grim Adventures
Ch’thonic Invasion

:smiley:

where’s the next update or alpha? 18 days since that last one…

Actually, it has been 10 days since the latest update (this thread) has been posted. This is supposed to be the last update. All we are waiting for is the announcement of Alpha release or it is out.