Grim Misadventure #56: What's New in B22

so does that bug exists in TQ? :stuck_out_tongue:

Sort of. You can’t gain anything for attacking but you CAN gain absurd exp by recovering your tombstone many many times.

Wasn’t the tombstone bug fixed with the fan patch, or is my memory failing me again ?:rolleyes:

1.17 here, still viciously clicking after an unfair death out of tune whistling.:slight_smile:

The rapid fire bug still exists in TQ, but it doesn’t work as well as it did in GD, TQ’s combat is less smooth. You also don’t need it because Scatter Shot :stuck_out_tongue:

We will provide glimpses into Act 3 in the near future. We do not provide concrete release dates for builds. It will be released when it is ready. The level cap will increase with the addition of new content.

at least some of the time called there after the new year or before him and end this game will be or something like that and act 4 planiruetsja as the epilogue? I somewhere by the way about the act 4 saw Toko’t remember where.
People just expect that by the new year the game will be about ready and I remember medierra has posted that act 3 is ready for 90% of what is left to settle purely already beings that is so long you do it and it way back in the summer of talked about that you have at least the screenshots that I posted people that hunt still to see anything or gameplay even better to feed promises not correctly too agree with me.

There are some screenshots and posts regarding Act 3:

for them the words just blizhajshee future zatyagivaetsya very long time I have noticed maybe even up to half a year I still remember how they released 2 act just perhaps it is time to release a full game but all other small features can be modified and extended by the way to gallop me to remember that they have two extensions promised for this game I can’t even begin to imagine gallop they will do

When did we stop “galloping”?

You are observing the reality of game development as it happens. We are a fraction of the size of most development teams and the fact is that games take time to make. We can’t make it go any faster with the resources that we have.

If you enjoy the work we do, and it seems so far you do, then we ask that you please be patient. Everything will get done in the end. We are not cutting back, if anything the game has only gotten bigger and better than was originally planned.

Playing on my laptop now. Is working so far. In Tennessee. Florida in December and back to a desktop
Has anybody thought of something like Plug Y by Yohann for D2> Wouldn’t need to be as extensive.

а как насчет “инквизитор” кстати, он подходит для этой эпохи в игре, а также возможно, особенно если смешать его с оккультист это вообще было бы здорово. Мне кажется не плохая идея, чтобы войти в него. В первой игре темные себя. Во-вторых, в истории он больше подходит. И в-третьих я ни где такого класса не встречал

why do we need a third class with the middle of the fight we have now two if you think logically, this time
secondly, you thereby make the game more skazachnoe dark

This makes no sense. What are you talking about?

I think the 4 tabs would be an acceptable amount if completed components stacked. Remove the random completion bonuses and make them stack like gems/socketables in every other game. Then we can actually have a functioning storage system and only have to worry about holding onto important items, instead of hundreds of components that refuse to stack filling every spare slot in every storage tab on every character. It’s not even like we can throw away the ones with bad rolls, because we need those for crafting.

The component system is the problem, not the storage space limitations.

^Disagree. The bonus stat is great and improve build variation even if it is by a small degree.

My 1 transfer stash is full of high level components usually with 2-3 copies each and then pieces of components. With 3 other tabs I would have 1 more for components/potions and then the other 2 for items.

Characters main inventory is full of basic components, other bags are for potions/quest objects and items. Main stash is full of items. We will probably get another bag later on I imagine.

edit: If you are an item hoarder then you probably will not have enough space ever so this way you’d use mods or the transfer copy file save system that people are using.

The bonus stats are awesome, can just keep trying till you get that 7% attack speed or whatever, its fun.

It’s not actually needed to remove the bonus to enable components to stack, they can still stack and keep the bonus due to the way stacks work in this game (every item in a stack keeps all of its stats). Various threads have been made discussing how to display and access stacked components, but as Zantai replied in this thread when I asked about stacking components

Ya but his reply is useless. It doesn’t matter if they are adding more or not, the current ones continue to drop, and since they don’t stack, continue to fill up our storage. They could add 100 new components to the game and it would make zero difference to how much space they take up. If they stacked, then it would matter that no more will drop, as the current ones would take up a finite amount of space.

I would much rather have a 100% chance for the same relevant (IE + fire damage on a fire damage component) completion bonus on every component if that made it easy for them to stack.

Or they could remove them from all crafting so we could decide to only hang onto a handful of each type with useful bonuses, but that would still take up half our storage or more depending on how much a handful is to each person.

Then sell any of the components which have lousy randomized stats or use them for crafting.

No one is forcing you to keep every component that you have. Hell my one character does this and doesn’t have any issue with inventory space since I sell lousy versions or craft with them while keeping the better components with good bonus stats.

Randomized stats are a good thing. I have Searing Embers with a bonus of 9% total damage or 6% attack speed, Mark of the Traveler with 5% total damage or 104 health.

I could use these for builds that are more caster oriented or are better with higher attack speed or want to be more tanky.

Diablo 2 had Gems, Jewels and Runes and at least with Jewels the randomization meant you would get a large stockpile quite quickly. At least the devs are adding more inventory space which will alleviate some of this issue.