Grim Misadventure #90: Arkovian Facelift

This looks amazing, well done!

i would like to want to work

This was my thought exactly.

Castable Chain Lightning or RIOT!

Outstanding art… I’m truly amazed

I need B31! Playing as 85 in ultimate right now is broken as hell -.-

Unaware that Hell could be broken. You should post in Hell’s Bug Reporting forum, or their Infrastructure Upgrades forum and advise them on what’s broken! :stuck_out_tongue:

No need to report it, as they announced to fix it in B31 :slight_smile:

Arkovia was the pinnacle of what grim dawn could offer in terms of fantastic lore and now it is going to be the flagship of awesome scenery. I hope that future updates and expansions learn from how freaking awesome Arkovia is. I think I am going to make a new character after this update just so I can discover all the artwork.

The game just keeps looking better and better.

Thanks so much guys.

That’s amazing!

These new additions look absolutely amazing, guys!

I can not wait to come back upon full release.

Keep it up, almost there!!!

Syn

Wow great visual update! Congrats guys for having the guts to update all those!

I see that famous streamer start playing GD again now it’s nearing release!

3 weeks to go for patch then.

Clearly the ancient Arkovians were not good at the practice of rhytidectomy.

Hence the irony.

That looks absolutely amazing. Can’t wait to see how it is in-game. Keep doing what you’re doing cause it’s fantastic!

Awesome!

The only thing GD was lacking (imho) was the pretty boring map - esp. in comparison with TQ (which had a much lager development team i suppose).

Keep up the great work!

At this point I’m just waiting for Crate to announce expansion kickstarter so I can throw money at it.

The new Arkovia looks great, but als a bit - new? As in, more well-preserved than what I expected, but then, we don’t really know exactly how long ago Arkovia fell, or what all those undead Arkovians do with their spare time when they’re not busy attempting to kill the living that pass through their territory.

Perhaps the architecture is also undead?

There won’t be a separate Kickstarter for the 1st expansion, since it was sold as part of the original Kickstarter, as well as you can purchase it from this site as part of the Loyalist bundle.

Now, if they decide to make more than one expansion, they may run another Kickstarter, but we’ll have to wait and see.