Grim Misadventure #92: Grim Dawn Your Way

From the looks of it only the Quest Editor changed a lot. The other tools seem at least similar to TQ (most likely with improvements) so yeah. They are really user friendly, especially the world editor.
The Quest Editor was a royal pain though. It took the German comunity quite some time to figure out, how to get a fully functioning quest running. :smiley:

Also there is the particle Editor PFX Editor that they did not show but we could start modding without it.

I never figured out how to get it to work but it’s true. :smiley:
There was another tool as well but I forgot what it was.

The mod editor looks terrific! Looking forward to using it. Thank you for a great game. The editor will also extend the enjoyment for many people.

Will this pave the way towards a WoWDB Profiler type of mod?

In other words, can we record loot receipt and location to an external file or server somehow?

This has so many things going for it. Hell, if we have access to EVERYTHING, why not change everything. Location names, character names, item names…

Somebody could even change the music if they wanted too.

There could be a set called “Sole Survivor”, and the description could read: “All but one Knight fell to the Demon King, he fled the battle, wearing this exact set of amour”. And it would be a Legendary set.

Also, would you be able to customize your character? Like make them big or small or young or old?

Some Item names:

The Demon King’s Trident (Legendary)- “Hundreds of men died on it’s prongs”

The Blunderbuss of Kings (Legendary) -“A certain reptile owned this…”

The Sword of Hyrule (Legendary) -“Once known is the Blade of Evil’s Bane, this sword was thought to be lost. The Master Sword was wielded by most of the Knights who rose up and defeated the Demon King, then put to rest again. Part of the Sole Survivor set.”

The Hero’s Shield (Legendary)- “This artifact was counterpart to the Sword of Hyrule. It could block any projectile and was indestructible. Maybe that’s why it’s still around… Part of the Sole Survivor set.”

Any one else want to get in on this? It could work.

We need this to be added. Someone please start working on this ASAP.

Also, there could be a new class: Warrior. Someone make the description and the skills for it.

I too can promote myself. :cool:

I’ll look into making a sword of mastery.

Can’t wait to play around with various mechanics! We’ll see how quickly I can throw years of Crate’s balance tweaks out the window :slight_smile:

Can’t wait to play with the tool and get some minor QoL changes on my own. Would be nice if someone came up with a full mod like Synergies for Torchlight 2, that mod added like 100+ hrs of gameplay for me.

Getting stoked.

So…are they coming this week ?

Next week according to the date given :wink:

Like knowing what is coming up next for Grim Dawn? Check back on 03/21/2016 for the next Grim Misadventure.

Thanks Jaknet :wink:

Wut…Next week is the next dev update. Not the mod tools.

So when tools will be released?
i cant wait anymore :cry:

Rejoice. Its either before next week or after next week dev update :cool:

yeah, either after six month… I got it…

Crate doesn’t release anything until I’m absurdly busy. As I’m presently on vacation, I wouldn’t imagine we’ll see the tools terribly soon.

I’ve fact checked this.