[GrimTools] Item Database

Offline version was updated to 1.1.5.2

1 Like

TKS for you work.TKS,good day

It seems like Item Database has stopped giving any search results.

[edit] it works now, it was only for a moment (tested on two browsers)

[edit2] ok, now I know, what’s going on, for some reason “Include item description” is no longer the default option

There were no changes to this logic for a year. This setting is saved in browser’s local storage, so your choice will always be the same after page reload / browser restart until you explicitly check/uncheck it.

I guess I clicked it by accident and didn’t know what was going on.

A post was split to a new topic: How to recover deleted chars

i always download the latest Tool but both GD Database and GD Calc always become corrupted now a days… Tried redownloading , a different time and a downloader… need help

Omfg it has regex. I didn’t even bother to check because I automatically assumed it doesn’t. Thanks

Now searching for stuff with -% chaos res using

/-[0-9]+% chaos resistance/
/[0-9]+ reduced target's resistances/

Before I would use the sequence of searches for that
-1% chaos res
-2% chaos res

-30% chaos res
which wasn’t that bad actually.

A post with a collection of useful examples for people not fluent in regex would be useful.

Hey Dammit, is there any way to support you without becoming a patron? Paypal or something? I think your site is awesome and would like to help out occasionally, if it is possible.

HI,is there any possible have 1.1.6.0 gt early?

No, I don’t think so. You should ask developers about that, not me.

ok,it’s still thank you.

Update Dropped 6 hours ago so you can have it now :smiley:

yep,still waiting for update,and still thank the worker

GT is updated to 1.1.6.0.

5 Likes

Thanks but image map table is wrong. Wrong images for items - https://www.grimtools.com/calc/RVvxb5EN

The flavor text of v1.1.6.0 items in English noun Japanese version of GD Item Database is still in English (OTOH, the complete Japanese version is displayed without any problem). Could you fix it?

For example: Gate to Many Worlds

Gate to Many Worlds

Hallo,sir.can we get the offlin?tks,have good day!

i just mentionend when u search for Pierce Resistance, in Components unfortenatley Kingsguard Powder is not mentionend. This is pretty rough for people who dont know all components by heart. Did i do something wrong or is this a bug ? for optimising the gear one heavily relies on this great tools

I’m 99% sure the reason is that simply too many items in the game have Pierce res and the database cannot give you more than about ~500 results. If you search for 7% Pierce Resistance you’ll see the powder. If you search for other very common stats, you’ll get ~500 results when there are definitely more. Need the author of the program to comment on that (haven’t search, maybe he already did).