[GrimTools] Item Database

Thanks but image map table is wrong. Wrong images for items - https://www.grimtools.com/calc/RVvxb5EN

The flavor text of v1.1.6.0 items in English noun Japanese version of GD Item Database is still in English (OTOH, the complete Japanese version is displayed without any problem). Could you fix it?

For example: Gate to Many Worlds

Gate to Many Worlds

Hallo,sir.can we get the offlin?tks,have good day!

i just mentionend when u search for Pierce Resistance, in Components unfortenatley Kingsguard Powder is not mentionend. This is pretty rough for people who dont know all components by heart. Did i do something wrong or is this a bug ? for optimising the gear one heavily relies on this great tools

I’m 99% sure the reason is that simply too many items in the game have Pierce res and the database cannot give you more than about ~500 results. If you search for 7% Pierce Resistance you’ll see the powder. If you search for other very common stats, you’ll get ~500 results when there are definitely more. Need the author of the program to comment on that (haven’t search, maybe he already did).

It’s not a component, but an augment. Here’s advanced search results for pierce resist in augments, and the augment that you mentioned is listed there:
https://www.grimtools.com/db/advsearch?query=N4IgLgngDgpiBcoCSYYFsCiA7AxgCwEMsw0ZiEwAnAVxgF8AaESggdwHoATGAMzIGcAlgDcYABUExKOOIhBpBWBAEZGzNglDc%20WIaIlSZm%20YpV1zQA

Sorry, maybe I have only imagined this but I’m pretty sure I haven’t seen this powder as well (and in other situations some stuff were missing as well).

Ok, search just for resistance
https://www.grimtools.com/db/search?query=resistance&in_description=1&exact_match=0
I only get 586 results and you can see there are augments missing

I mean it’s not a big deal at all for me, get by just fine with this limitation. Just an observation.
I’m certain this is what happened to @deadSoldier

1 Like

@tqFan

Thnx a lot. This must be it. Good to know. So i think its better to get lists where just components and augments with resistances are listed.
For an amateur like me its hard when ur curent build lacks some res and u desperately try to resolve this :slight_smile:

Updated to 1.1.6.1

6 Likes

Hi! I think every item and set which applies -x% stun, freeze etc. resistance to enemies has wrong description, currently it says -x% stun, freeze etc. duration which is incorrect and of course makes no sense. For example Rimetongue set bonus, Mageslayer set bonus.

Blueprint: Relic - Haunt states it needs two Spectral Longswords, but you only need 1.

are there no offline downloadable GD Database?

Would like to search for legendary blueprints only that have weapon components in them. It appears I’ve been throwing greens away that are actually components to things, like The Desolator for example.
Does anyone have the search query or know what I need to type in to the search box in Grimtools to get that info ?

Looks like addon filter in advanced search doesn’t work well. It’s impossible to look for only FG items, but besides that is also produce strange results. For example, if I search for only AoM blue helmets, it gives 50 results - that seems to be correct. If I search for only FG blue helmets, it gives 65 results including many AoM items. If I search for both AoM and FG blue helmets, it gives 71 results.

But overall Dammit did a great job, many thanks to you!

@Dammitt

Huge thank you for all the work you have done, mate. Building community wouldn’t exist without you.

Is it possible to return “item attributes” > “show average rolls” as default view, please?

Does it not keep the setting, if you change it at your end? Or do you think Show average values is the better default for most people?

nope

Yep. Never seen one player saying “yeah, showing min and max values is better” but seen and heard a lot of players wanting average values as default look back.

Here you have one such player.

I changed it to average last night and now that I fire up my PC it is still there:
grafik
What’s going on at your end? I am using Firefox if that matters.

Personally I agree with that, but I thought Dammitt had reasons for changing the default (maybe people wondered why values differed from what they see in game).

Since it’s mentioned, I have to say I have the same situation like @mad_lee since two weeks ago. Every time GT shows me min/max values even if I save settings to average value. Isn’t big deal but of course average is my preferred setting.

I am using Chrome, Windows 7.