[GrimTools] Item Database

im dead rly

same with you😂

1 Like

Hi Dammit. GT doesn’t recognize the Prime Ring of Morgoneth, when you upload a char from the save file. No biggie, just fyi. Thx for your work!

hallo,sir,can i know what time get the off-line?
tks,have a goodqday

Something wrong with Krieg’s Armament Set drop information. DB clearly says you can farm set items on Normal Difficulty with player level 75+, but in reality where is no item drop at all. I try to farm it with 76-81lvl character for more than 6 hours (more than 100 runs with 3 boss kills) and never saw a single item of this set. I have stream records of this farm, so i think its enough data to clarify this moment.

Offline version was updated to 1.1.5.2

1 Like

TKS for you work.TKS,good day

It seems like Item Database has stopped giving any search results.

[edit] it works now, it was only for a moment (tested on two browsers)

[edit2] ok, now I know, what’s going on, for some reason “Include item description” is no longer the default option

There were no changes to this logic for a year. This setting is saved in browser’s local storage, so your choice will always be the same after page reload / browser restart until you explicitly check/uncheck it.

I guess I clicked it by accident and didn’t know what was going on.

A post was split to a new topic: How to recover deleted chars

i always download the latest Tool but both GD Database and GD Calc always become corrupted now a days… Tried redownloading , a different time and a downloader… need help

Omfg it has regex. I didn’t even bother to check because I automatically assumed it doesn’t. Thanks

Now searching for stuff with -% chaos res using

/-[0-9]+% chaos resistance/
/[0-9]+ reduced target's resistances/

Before I would use the sequence of searches for that
-1% chaos res
-2% chaos res
…
-30% chaos res
which wasn’t that bad actually.

A post with a collection of useful examples for people not fluent in regex would be useful.

Hey Dammit, is there any way to support you without becoming a patron? Paypal or something? I think your site is awesome and would like to help out occasionally, if it is possible.

HI,is there any possible have 1.1.6.0 gt early?

No, I don’t think so. You should ask developers about that, not me.

ok,it’s still thank you.

Update Dropped 6 hours ago so you can have it now :smiley:

yep,still waiting for update,and still thank the worker

GT is updated to 1.1.6.0.

5 Likes