[GrimTools] Monster Database

And…how about nice shots?

I’m not sure what you are asking. Where can I take a screenshot of every single monster that’s currently present in game? To my knowledge there’s no such place, you can get screenshots of some of them from here and there, but essentially it will involve a lot of manual work and that’s not the way I do things.

That was what I was asking. Yeah you are right. Thanks for your answer. I was thinking on a misture of both things. I mean, if the mondster could be shown in a render and then take pictures of them maybe or use the renderization itself. However I would be a tedious work for sure.

Hello Dammitt,

I made small changes and additions to the Japanese texts. Thanks. :slight_smile:

Updated to 1.0.6.0. Plus small functional update:

• Now “Ashes of Malmouth” tag is shown for monsters exclusive to the expansion content.
  • Added Crucible banners and… uh, blessings… to the monster database. Of course these aren’t monsters, but it’s the easiest way to display them. Just search by “crucible” tag. Blessings are provided via ally buffs, so you can look them up here.

Thanks, the issue is fixed. However, just to be clear, you won’t see any items there since his MI (same as log’s) drops from the chest and chest drops aren’t listed in the database at the moment due to my inability to properly display drop chance for its contents.

“Notable loot” tab is disabled until further notice.

Edit: it’s enabled again, there was an issue with drop chances not calculated correctly, which is now fixed.

Small update:

• Added monsters that are spawned via trigger at corrupted devotion shrines
  • Adjusted the logic so that certain friendly npcs are properly detected as such and not included in the database

using grimtools almost for all checks of monsters and builds, best base ever, thank for it Dammitt !:slight_smile:

To translators:
World Map is gonna be released soon, so tags_monsterdb.txt was updated, although it’s just one new line.

Thanks for info!

Here comes the new German files …

Thanks so much Dammitt. It’s very useful resource.

I’ve created the Boss loot table sheet from this, Link here :smiley:
You should add a section “SPOILS” (Grand Spoils, Supreme Spoils…) drop form Boss to “Notable Loot” :smiley:

What would be the purpose of it? Usually loot orbs contain generic tiered loot which can include hundreds of items with 0.00x chance to drop, I won’t list them. All MIs are already shown, as well as quest items and components (sometimes).
On a side note, boss chests are in the database too, but are currently disabled and not shown due to difficulty in determining drop chances, but these chests will be added back to db when FG comes out.

Hi

Chinese translated docs right here ~

Great appreciation!

Small update:

• All translations were updated.
  • Added Chinese translation.

Small update:

• All translations were updated.
  • If a monster has a container tied to it which is unlocked when monster is killed, its contents are now listed under “Notable loot” for that monster, however probabilities are still not shown cause it’s not easy to calculate them.
  • Updated to patch 1.0.7.0
  • Fixed font issue for Korean localization

Bugzord report!:

Monster db is down for now. There’s an issue with stats display, so instead of showing incorrect data, it won’t anything at all. Hopefully I’ll find some time tomorrow to look into the issue.

This looks like an issue in game data.