[GrimTools] Monster Database

So… will we be getting pet stats in the database now that FG is almost here :smiley:

I highly doubt I’ll find time to implement this.

It’s ok. Maybe in the future if you do find the time :smiley:

Update:

• Updated to patch 1.1.1.0 Hotfix 1, including most of FG content.
  • Fixed an issue with search query being cleared when user changes sort order upon clicking on column header.
  • Fixed certain skills not having proper description.
  • Removed “empty” on-death skills from the skill list.
  • Page title is now prerendered on the server, this might help with SEO a bit.

Update:

• Updated to the latest patch 1.1.1.1 which includes all FG content
  • Fixed an issue with “Attacks per Second”, which was always calculated based on player’s data instead of the monster’s one.

Here is Monster database for Shattered Realm

i also get the message with the chrome browser today, all grim tools, all 6 page says in the chrome browser:

not safe and the https symbol in the bar is red

Edit:

Google Chrome ist auf dem neuesten Stand.
Version 74.0.3729.131 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit)

Would it be possible to add a table or some kind of “buff” to monsters that shows stat increases per shard?

Or is it already there but I am blind? :stuck_out_tongue:

You can select shard# at the top of the page, next to difficulty. There’s nothing else planned for this db.

I know you can do that, but checking every tab to know what changes kinda sucks. Would be nice to have it in one table, where it says “+12 OA, +7 DA, +20 all damage” etc. Doesn’t particularly need to say “x per shard”. Maybe putting it as a passive buff on the bottom, just like the -17% total damage modifier and -1% OA/DA.

It’s up to you if you’ll add something like this or not, but I think it’d be very nice and helpful to have, even though it doesn’t add much.

Speaking of Shards, I can’t seem to find Gazer Prime or the other SR only bosses in the database. Are they not included?

There’s a separate db for SR - https://www.grimtools.com/monsterdb-sr/.

Ah, I see :smiley:

Fixed an issue with notable FG monsters not having “Show on the map” link in Spawn locations tab.

Any chance of this getting an offline version in the near future?

@Dammitt Hi, it is possible to update sr monsters database? There are some new monsters and little balance changes were made to some bosses.

@Dammitt. I want to post spawn location for Magi Shuroth and Magi Khonsar. The location is not listed on Monster database for those two bosses. here you go.

Isn’t that the only place the Magis spawn though? :thinking: