GrimTools translation

Hi,

I uploaded the new Italian translation to Crate.
Thanks.

Hi! A new Vietnamese language pack containing some fixes has been uploaded and available for download.
Thanks for your hard work :smiley:

Hi,

We have updated our German translation!

Hello. Please add Portuguese translation when you can.

Portuguese language is now supported.

I’ve provided texts needed for Build section translation. They can be found here:

Also there’s an extra string in tags_gt_nav.txt:

Nav_tagBuilds=Builds

Please read comments carefully to provide proper translation, cause there might be issues with wording due to the fact that page title uses combination of separate strings.
For example Soldier Builds for patch 1.1.9.1, using Cadence skill is a combination of the following

Builds_tagFilteredBuildsForClass={%s0} Builds
Builds_tagFilteredForPatch=for patch {%s0}
Builds_tagFilteredUsingSkill=using {%s0} skill

I’m notifying all translators that I know of. This would be helpful for players if you are willing to translate the new tool. However I’m not in the loop who maintains current translations for each language, so apology for the ping in advance:

Also a note to Chinese, French, German and Russian tool translations: you might wanna revise which tools are translated and maybe update translations if needed, because I’m seeing some untranslated stuff and even whole sections, e.g. checklist is not translated in French at all and Nav_tagMonsterDatabasePets is not translated in Russian.

2 Likes

@gregory_portman

Thnx Man! I’ll try to prepare .txt files next week.

I have just started working with the files, but I can already see that some of the tags are missing. So there is no tag for Blueprints in the Checklist.

If possible, update the tags from all files, I made changes to the translation
Grimtools_RU.zip (10.5 KB)

Yeah, I forgot to upload tags_gt_checklist.txt when I added blueprints, I’ve updated it now.

Spanish update :slight_smile: GrimTools ES.zip (10.9 KB)
(and also uploaded to GD servers)

1 Like

Italian update GrimTools_IT.zip (10.9 KB)

1 Like

Updated the Japanese language files to be downloaded from the game’s main menu.

1 Like

Will there be a translation for tags_gt_builds.txt? You can also translate 3 missing tags in checklist as well. Btw there are still typos in translations which date back to 2019 iirc, you might wanna review them or I have to fix them myself. E.g.

Checklist_tagDesecratedShrineGoal=Уничножить врагов
Builds_tagDescription=アクション RPG グリムドーンのビルドとガイドを自動更新しています

It’s used as page description, so I’d translate it as

Builds_tagDescription=アクション RPG グリムドーンの自動更新されたビルドとガイドのリスト

Czech language of GrimTools was updated and uploaded to GD servers.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggested fixes! I’ve updated them and uploaded them. :+1:

1 Like

Brazilian Portuguese files updated.

1 Like

Korean language file was updated ( tags_gt_builds.txt , tags_gt_checklist.txt , tags_gt_nav.txt )
and uploaded to GD servers.

1 Like