GrimTools translation

I’ve been using “Player Level” in monster db, but it’s incorrect, so I’ve added a new tag to tags_gt_monsterdb.txt:

MonsterDB_tagMonsterLevel=Monster Level

Is not it necessary to add parameters like “Monster Level {%s}” ?

No, there’s no need for that.

OK, thanks.
I uploaded the new Japanese translations to Crate just now. :slight_smile:

Added French translation.

Also just an FYI: the foillowing strings were moved to tags_gt_common.txt:

Common_tagMenuCheckForUpdates=Check for updates…
Common_tagUpdateIsAvailableShort=Update is available
Common_tagUpdateIsAvailable=Update is available! You can view release notes and download it here:
Common_tagNoUpdates=Current version is up to date.
Common_tagCheckUpdatesError=Unable to check for updates.

There’s no need to update any translations, I’ve done it manually.

Should we add tags_gt_common.txt when uploading translations to Crate in the future?
There is no tags_gt_common.txt yet in the default directory.

Yes, please upload this file in your translations. Translations in “default” dir are up-to-date now.

I got it. Thanks.

Also this tag?!

You are taking messages out of context. The latter is related only to the stuff that I mentioned in the same post.

For those newly translating, I think that it is better to delete the part that moved from tags_gt_calc.txt to tags_gt_common.txt in default directory.
Or maybe there is no problem if it is duplicated?

Calc_tagMenuCheckForUpdates=Check for updates…

Calc_tagUpdateIsAvailableShort=Update is available
Calc_tagUpdateIsAvailable=Update is available! You can view release notes and download it here:
Calc_tagNoUpdates=Current version is up to date.

Thank you guys.

Why is there no reason why Korean language does not work in grim tools a month ago?

If it is a translation problem, I will fix it if you tell me. I look forward to your reply.

New German file enclosed …

Hello, xenoarel.
You need to read #1 of this thread.

GD Tools is made up of multiple tools, but until now the texts for that translation have been provided in each separate thread. However, because it is inconvenient, it was changed to a common specification, and the translation texts were put together in one place. Regarding this change in specification, Dammit announced it many times so far (Build Calculator, Item Database, Monster Database), but translators who do not see the forum much may not have noticed.

As a result, the language of the country that did not provide translation along with usage has now disappeared from the GD Tools.

You may compress the translated texts into zip and upload it here. Alternatively, if you upload your localization file with those texts to Crate and report here, it is automatically imported into the GD Tools. The latter is easier for the author Dammit.

Edit: There is a small problem about translating your country. Look at this.

I corrected the Japanese version a bit and uploaded it to Crate so please update GD Tools at your convenience.

I removed it, thanks.

Thanks, it’s updated now.

I updated everything except for the map, so if there were any changes there too, they will have to wait a bit.

Hi.

I noticed this thread too late…
Anyway, I newly translated UI parts and made it into a zip file, attached below. I recently updated Korean translation zip file which is uploaded on Crate server, less than two weeks ago. So I didn’t attach the entire translation zip here. If you need other files also, then please let me know.

Thanks you.

Thanks for the translation! I’ll update the tools and rebuild the map with Korean translation support in a day or two.

There’s no need for other files. Also as I’ve mentioned in the first post, instead of posting an archive with all translated gt_* files, you can include gt_* files in the translation that you upload to Crate, I don’t mind either way.

Hi Dammitt, I’ve just added a polish translation to the “via-game upload package”.

Btw. The new map is AWESOME!! :slight_smile:

Take Care!
GP.

Hey man, thanks! I’ll update translations on the weekend.