GrimTools translation

Hello Dammitt,

Please use our current German translation for the correct display of the umlaut!
» https://www.grimtools.com/db/de_e/items/13098

If updated DE translation files have UTF-8 encoding (which they don’t atm), then the issue will be fixed in couple days when I update all translations.

OK, thanks.

The current files have UTF-8 encoding.

Hi Dammitt, is this feature “invalid build” working in the current version of Build Calculator? Because I cannot find it in the UI. Where should I look for this mssg in the UI?

Take Care,
GP.

Yep, it’s working. This message shows up if invested number of points (skills/attributes/devotion) exceeds the limits, e.g. in FG there are 248 skill points, so if the saved char build somehow has 249 invested, the message shows up. This can be achieved either via removing mastery skill limits in gt options or by altering save via third party tools and uploading it to gt.

Example: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/4ZDeX4YN

Ok now I got it. Thanks.

Maybe we could get some other red labels, for putting too much points into one skill etc.?

Take Care,
GP.

This is already implemented. Once again for attribute/devotion points it’s impossible via gt UI, but can be possible via save file. For mastery points if you enable toggle “ignore mastery skill limits” then you can go over max and overcap will be shown in red. For skill points you can’t hit more than overcap via gt UI if you invest directly, but if you first invest to max then overcap via items, then the number of invested skill points will be shown in red.

Hi Dammitt,

Since the Japanese translation of FG was finally completed, I uploaded it to Crate.
Please update the Grim Dawn Tools. Thank you.

Sure.
Actually I wanna apologize that some translations were not properly updated for FG (or maybe not updated at all), I just noticed that somehow the locally cached versions of certain translations date back to december 2018 :o, not sure how this happened, but I’ve removed all caches now and when I rebuild all translations next time, all of them will be properly updated. It’ll happen in couple days.

I understand, I will wait. Thanks for reply. :slight_smile:

All translations were updated.
(I’ve posted this message yesterday, but the post wasn’t submitted for some reason)

I’ve got news, there’s a new tool Pet Database. The following files were updated and need your translations.

• tags_gt_monsterdb.txt
  • tags_nav.txt

Thanks for your hard works!
There is a slight change in skills in v1.1.1.2-h3 and I also need to update our translations. I will take it in at that time.

Great tool, thanks! I’ve just uploaded files with the new UI tags to the crate server for polish translation :slight_smile:

Take Care!
GP.

Hi, Dammitt. Here is the Simplified Chinese translation of GT. Could you please upload it? Thank you.

Here the German files …

I uploaded the new Japanese files containing the texts of new GrimTools to Crate.
Thanks!

Spanish uploaded to Crate

I’d like to remind that you can include GT translation files in translation archive that you send to Crate, it’s much easier that way for everyone.

I updated Japanese files for v1.1.2.0 and uploaded to Crate.
Thanks. :slight_smile: