Help with purifier

Hi guys I was watching this idea of ​​build and wanted to know if I could perform in endgame

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/0V037eM2

pretty cool. I would however put at least one point in firestrike and get some more lifesteal since the set of ulziun also gives weapon damage to each canister and with some lifesteal it really heals a lot also firestrike as more of the sustain on lifesteal. That is my 2 cents.

Pretty sure Korvaak’s Deception has him covered for % weapon damage with 245% weapon damage. For sustain I’d say pick up 2-pointer Storm Box + Lightning Tether to proc Bat.

OP, what do you mean by endgame? Crucible 150-170? SR 75+? Super Bosses?

it doesnt matter 245% weapon damage, its about lifesteal while that is on cooldown. its capped at 100% anyway for what you steal in life

• i thought it was capped but i think i confused this with activated weapon skills and that going over 100 % wouldnt really be any use.

Exactly that is what I am looking for

All of the above then. Uhh, for all super-bosses you probably want a specialized build. Even mogdrogen I don’t think you could do without pharma + some other source of lightning res (armor augments maybe?) I see little reason you couldn’t do buffed crucible or push SR with enough persistence (both need practice in addition to building).

Your spec is quite similar to two well established builds: John_Smith’s Shieldbreaker, and Sir Spanksalot’s Purifier. You could draw on these for inspiration. As Sir Spanksalot discusses in his purifier build, you can’t get enough points into inquisitor seal and will be moving too often to use it. Personally, I think shieldbreaker is better for a single bomb build just for mobility; Ascension > Seal.

1 Like

Ignoring minor critique in terms of skill point allocation (e.g. blastshield is ALWAYS 10/12 or 14/12 because those are the break points @ which you get +1 to max res), plaquemirth is right about seal.

Ulzuin is NOT a tanky set. 8/12 seal does nothing for you. If anything, it should be 1/12 seal, 12/12 arcane empowerment, with you using it as an offensive buff.

Regarding canister bomb, I can attest to its #firepower #judaspriest, and I have no doubt it’ll work in 3 + 1 crucible. Excel in there even,

That being said, CB is truly the littler, flashier brother of grenado.

2 Likes

I forgot to mention - the best form of sustain you can hope to attain is stormbox + bat combo & ghoul

It’s revolutionary.

I was running giant’s blood on it originally, until mad_lee suggested I make that change.

Defence shot up tremendously. And that’s actually the reason why I changed the pants on my build to fatweaver’s.

That way I get 3 circuit breaers: 1. Prismatic barrier, 2. Blastshield, 3. ghoul

I brush my teeth regularly I’ll have you know.

Yes, but do you floss?

Are you my IRL dentist? Cuz this just got uhhh…awkward

1 Like

I feel personally attacked.

LMAO. I just caught the typo I made. I was initially just going on with the joke, and I’m so glad I did. :stuck_out_tongue:

It was so worth running with it. :slight_smile:

While you’re here, what do you think of this guy? Is fire/burn version of Ulzuin + Barrelsmith Puri spec.

Let’s move this to PM, so we don’t threadjack.

Sounds good to me.