Is multiplayer unbalanced? And if yes, what to do about it?

Lol. But honestly, I don’t even get what he is talking about in his post. Maybe he spoke to a person somewhere above in the conversation, and if that’s the case I apologize for the following, but without quotes it seems like he was talking to me. This thread is about “Is multiplayer unbalanced?” and not “Multiplayer is unbalanced!”, and that is a question I am asking the community for clarification and information. I wanted to read proper opinions, not looking for dumbass answers that sound like I am not appreciating what the devs are doing.

To answer your question, yes the mutliplayer is unbalanced. Monsters do not have a proper health scaling and buffs should not be shared. And what to do to change it? LoL I don’t know… Devs seems to have decided that the multiplayer in grim dawn is perfect as it is but, no way dude… They have a solid mission to destroy the multiplayer community in this game and after this, they pretend that the game is not made for multi… Alright so please make it better and youll see that people Will apreciate it. Trust me, challenge is always superior in term of longivity that ‘’ fun ‘’. Pretending that the multi at this right moment is fun… Dude, monsters are decimated as your farting or even by blinking an eye… Oh yeah so much fun I have yeah… :rolleyes:

They have no mission to destory multiplayer because they’ve said like umpteen times the game is focussed on single player. They can’t make it any clearer - it’s focus is as a single player game. :rolleyes:

Well, yeah I saw definitely enough people complaining about it, and I do have to agree that the thought of “decimating monsters by farting or blinking” doesn’t strike my interest. But me and my friends will have to use a mod from one of the active community members and build creators (Since they, in the end, know the game quite well, and if they make something more difficult with a mod, then it’s going to be well thought out.
Still, the devs didn’t do much wrong. I read quite a lot that grim dawn is a singleplayer experience, and that the devs encourage modding. I “personally” would’ve liked balanced multiplayer, but I can’t speak for every person on the internet. Apparently there was a poll, and most people were ok with multiplayer how it is right now. Sad for me, sad for you, sad for a few other people here, but the majority is happy, so that’s what counts. But yeah, I still got your general opinion :slight_smile:

Where’s the reset button on this thing? It’s stuck listening to the sound of its own voice.

You know better than us, dude. We wish you the best in releasing your Grim Dawn killer game.

I dont get it why you need to always escape the conversation by ridiculising me when it is not to your advantage. Easy to destroy people and escape the reality when your are Zantai. This is the only thing you do since the beginning and then you say that I am bugged and that I need to be reset. You are the one that use the same tape since too much time. Like I said, the mission you think have, is to not listen to the multiplayer community… I don’t get it :undecided:

It happens in legit play. You could try it sometimes.

I mean, you don’t care about my experience and input on the subject, so why should I give you the benefit of listening back?

My job and responsibility is to the health and future of Crate Entertainment and our products. I’ve spelled out literal statistics on the distribution of players interested in MP, and the even smaller subset that wishes for it to be harder, and why it doesn’t make sense for us to utilize our limited resources in a manner you deem critical because those resources are better spent benefiting the entire community instead.

I’ve also pointed out that the means to appease your vision for the game is via mods, which is a perfectly reasonable answer to a request from a tiny minority of our player base.

You presume to tell me that I am ignoring players, while you ignore the input of a person who actually knows these things from the inside. Repeatedly. So I have little motivation to take you seriously.

This isn’t about some “mission” that you seem to have gotten in your head. I just actually know what’s a good use of our time and resources.

I play legit actually and actually farm for actual extended periods of time, hence why my Death Knight can take on Thalonis with no issues. Instead of farming for less than an hour and then go to a forum and Discord and complain nothing drops. :stuck_out_tongue:

I guess if you don’t fall asleep doing that, it can be worth the while.

I do so… 50% vit resist and no overcap chaos vs thalonis for me.

why are there so many sweaties in this thread trying to be hardcore because they play arpgs lmao dudes there is no difficulty you just farm get a grip

Why are random people being “right” when the developers knows better? That should be the question.

Would literally save time being a dick or a hard motherfucker rather than polite person, Zantai. You could just close the thread instead, if people are not listening, and if they spam with another threads, just ban them. I know you guys rather are nice, but seriously, most of the time it’s just better to be a dick.

I’m not trying to teach you how to manage your own forum - just giving a suggestion.

Probably because

“Perhaps most importantly, don’t act like a dick.”

https://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1

applies to everyone - including big Z. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, exceptions ARE sometimes needed. I’ve been in multiple forums/streams/anything where there were rules to be nice and everything, but there were moments where calling someone a (+18)“dumfucking cunt” was a better solution than explaining stuff.

And perma banning for not listening to the leader (in this case, the leader would be Zantai). Also, dunno why I said “leader”, but sounds fancy and fits. :stuck_out_tongue:

If I waved the ban hammer around every time an internet smartass tries to show me how smart they are, we’d have a slim community.

Instead I’d rather educate the smartasses, so when the next one comes around, they can be pointed to past lessons and I don’t have to do anything at all.

I like the ban hammer option more. :slight_smile:

Quit angling for a ban will ya. :stuck_out_tongue:

I mean, you’re my guardian, so I don’t have to fear anything. :smiley:

In your dreams. :smiley: Even if I was don’t expect me to go against our beloved leader’s wishes if he says ban you. Because he’s the leader, you know.

But I’m your most loved child, though… :cry: