Lightweight Mod for Speeding Up the Leveling Process

This is how ALL custom games are by default - all difficulties are automatically available, unless you are referring to the non-custom version.

That’s true, but I have also used Game.UnlockNextDifficulty() on loading in for some reason I can’t remember, which makes the merit indeed completely useless (normally it can be used to unlock all Riftgates, even if the difficulty is already accessible).

Re-uploaded all mod versions.

• Removed the automatic unlock of the next difficulty
  • Added the information that the new dungeon can only be accessed on Ultimate

No reason to download the mod again for these changes.

1 Like

Yes. I understand that all difficulty levels are available from the start in custom games. But normally, even in custom games, there is no screen display at the start of the game that says elite is available, and you gain skill and attribute points by using Champion’s Merit.

However, this mod shows “You may now access Elite Difficulty” at the start of the game, and you can’t use Champion’s Merit, so you can’t gain skill/attribute points. I think this is a problem.

Savior’s Merit is available and earns both points.

Savior's Merit 01

1 Like

Thanks a lot!

I did not think about the missing points. Should you be playing Custom Game, you can give them to you through the console.

game.IncrementSkill
game.IncrementAttribute

EDIT: Nevermind, you probably just started playing. But for others who already leveled a character and missed these points, use the in-game console.

1 Like

Understood, thank you.

Re-uploaded all mod versions — again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Increased Devotion Cap from 58 to 68
  • Increased drop chance of Devotion Potions

Now not exactly a bug fix, but a three points increase is obviously not enough and I just forgot to increase it further. Maximum Level 125 and Devotion Cap 68 seems alright to me, a ~25% increase to both. Should compensate the lack of equipment upgrades enough.

EDIT: I have also updated the Translation Template from the Opening Post, it now includes everything required. Don’t know if there was any interest to begin with, probably not, but feel free to use it.

1 Like

Hey.I have a quick question.I am playing dom light version.

1.What is the max experience level of the light eversion.
2.I have read that this mod does not work on multiplayer.Is that still true?

PS:Live this mod as i don’t have that much time for gaming and it makes the journey so much easier.

1. Level 100. Light version is only intended to speed everything up a bit.
  2. Lightweight Mod (Compatibility for Multiplayer)

This is only for the standard Lightweight version and Dawn of Masteries (You have to do the whole update process again). You can no longer destroy spheres, but instead you need to pop them through the dog, and only the host can pop them. Spheres are now tradable, so give all spheres to the host. Also the dog might sometimes not be clickable, which means the non-host needs to re-log.

ah thank you…Level 100 is fine for me as it keeps it balanced.I thought as much.Most mods are not multiplayer comparable.It’s nothing to do with the mods though rather with the game.Thank you for this fun mod :slight_smile:

so what do I need now ? Just the main mod, main mod and final update, everything ?

EDIT: I guess main mod only as I do not even find the links for the updates in the posts the OP links to

Everything is already included in the one main download, except the compatibility stuff for your Dawn of Masteries, that is separate.

Just tried starting a Level 1 Character on Ultimate. The minimum level doesn´t seem to work. The monsters are all above level 63

Sorry about that!

I have fixed the upload, but here’s also a patch, so you don’t have to re-download anything.

Custom Game

Patch

Overwrite with files of the version you previously installed.

Non Custom Game

Only if you have still the downloaded files.

Go to “mods\___Lightweight Mod (Hard)\Source\NonLightweight\database\records\proxies\limit_unlimited.dbr”, open it with a text editor and edit the line minPlayerLevelEquationLegendary,60, to minPlayerLevelEquationLegendary,1,. Do the whole install process again.

Compatibility for DoM

I have tested everything on this version due to being the most complex one, and here it is already fine, which is why I missed this.

no need to apologize, thank you for the quick fix :slight_smile:

Ingame information for Dogo is
20%/15%/12%/10%/5% more Run Speed
not zero as in this thread. Is ingame or here wrong?

I’d prefer it to be 0, so not changing balance outside of leveling.

What exactly “Affixes for Uniques” is doing? I though it adds … Affixes for Uniques (which sounds cool, duplicates are boring without affixes), but first Epic I got has no affixes. I am not sure is it because instalation went wrong or is because I misunderstood its purpose, or may be not all Uniques are changed.

Is Headhunter’s Trophy ( Headhunter's Trophy - Items - Grim Dawn Item Database ) should have affixes with this mod?

What .arz should I patch? I patched both main game “database.arz” and “Faster Leveling (L).arz”

Hey.Mamba removed the mobs that dispel buffs.But they are still in this mod.Not a lot.It only happens twice.Problem is it removes doggo buff as well and only way to get it back is to quit and reenter game.

There is only one I believe, and he won’t be doing that after the next update.

ah ok thank you.I had to double check to see if i am seeing right :grin: