Men and Women Stereotypes in Games

Medea’s been busy making dinner which is why she left the lobbty. :rofl:

2 Likes

Yes we find the victim, I mean the perpetrator :smiling_imp:

Nice off day, relaxing, drinking orange juice, watching youtube videos… participating in sexual stereotypes and philosophy debates, just the way I planned it :rofl:

1 Like

Technically it bears the title…

…politics is inevitable in that kinda discussion. Just. saying. But we are going to be very careful and try to winkingly skirt by all that.

2 Likes

There’s a saying here in my place that every talk always changes topics until we’re talking about literal shit. So shall we talk about some poop now or what?

Yes but this whole thread was started by a picture that was posted to a build

So it’s nery’s fault. How surprising.

The incorrigible bulgarian strikes again.

2 Likes

Hey @sir_spanksalot, I watched the whole video, interesting conversation. That man is like Neo form The Matrix, dodging bullets :smile:

1 Like

I want to welcome you to a forum upon the internet, places where conversations can go sideways at the drop of a dime. Welcome!

And in fact this very thread is an offshoot of “going sideways” in another thread.

1 Like

Do conversations on forums ever do anything else? :rofl:

2 Likes

So the OP pic reminded me of Triss Merigold. Now I’m torn whether to continue my Witcher playthrough (and start NG+ to go the Triss route) or to just finish what I started on Pokemon. Damn you @Nery :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

+1 from me

EDIT: Wait…wtf. Why am I author of this post. Damn you Z :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes they sometimes turn into poo flinging contests like a bunch of monkeys in a cage. At least no one has insulted anyone else… yet.

You’ll be happy to know it was actually Medea that made the split :wink:

1 Like

I don’t think anyone on this thread is going to insult anyone else unless your name rhymes with bowpam

1 Like

Plus I won’t insult “them” unless they say something really stupid… it’s like an amazingly perceptive insurance policy.

2 Likes

I don’t get it. What’s “bowpam”?

I was joking mate. <3

lol

I’m insulted that you don’t already know that I already know that. Are you calling me stupid?

1 Like

Oh well that’s embarrassing