[MOD] Diablo 3 Classes + Blood Knight: Patch 4.9 Released

Hi Grimer,

I’m new to the mod. Can’t I ask what are the innate resistances of the skeletons from “command skeleton” or are they all 0 by default?

From all my gameplay, it seems as if minion resistance starts at 0. You probably know this, but on the 2nd tab of character stats you can find all your minion stats.

Ive been playing Grimarillion for the past week, my D3 necro and TQ Nature have been doing great. Think I am at 29 permanent minions at the beginning of ultimate. Good fun, Grimer and the others modders have done some pretty amazing work.

Most pets have set default resistances and are not all set at 0. I assume Grimer probably used GD’s skeletons as a template, so you can guess that maybe D3 Skellies are similar.

From the D3finitive Edition WIP Notes -

BUG FIXES:

Kanai’s Cube: Resonance: Fixed an issue where the Threatening Shout’s modifier was not working properly.

If this is the only prevalent bug 4.2hf1, why not just update 4.2 with another quick hotfix??

That’d be cool heh

Anyways, keep up the amazing work sir!

Minor Bug Tag not found

Excuse me. Wrong mod thread, sis.

lol ookk too many mods. Sorry. & gal btw.

1 Like

VFX Preview:

• Bloodsworn’s Chaos Decrepify/Soul Harvest.
  • Servitor’s Pierce Death Nova.

decrepify

soul-harvest

death-nova

8 Likes

Just when I think you’ve outdone yourself… you outdo yourself!

Did anyone create some rainbow filter files for this already?

The grimarillion rainbow file might work, give it a shot.

Definitive Edition coming with some Ranged Necromancer action:

scythe

7 Likes

Ranged Death Scythe?

1 Like

Very cool concept!
Looking forward to it!

Hi @Grimer ,

Out of curiosity, is it possible the Dust Devils on Whirlwind can change to cold damage (with blue visual effect) when the transmuter “Hurricane” is selected? Or is this technically not feasible?

Not feasible, unfortunately.

A bug in the Demon Hunter’s Fan of Knives ability:
The listed cost is half of the actual cost. For example, at lvl 1, it lists 25 energy as its cost, but it costs 50 to use.
Interestingly, if I’m almost out of energy and only have 25 remaining, I can still use Fan of Knives and it costs the correct amount. But if I have more than 50 energy, it’ll cost 50 to use.

I just installed the mod for the first time today, so I’m not sure if this is an old bug or one caused by today’s official game update. And to be fair, I’m not using just this mod; I’m using it as part of this mod pack: Lightweight Mod for Speeding Up the Leveling Process

Very nice feedback. I’ve just figured out how to fix it. Thank you.

Hi @Grimer ,

With Arcane Orb’s “Frozen Orb” transmuter, is the damage output still affected by the distance travelled?

yes, it does

1 Like