Definitive Edition coming with some Ranged Necromancer action:

scythe

7 Likes

Ranged Death Scythe?

1 Like

Very cool concept!
Looking forward to it!

Hi @Grimer ,

Out of curiosity, is it possible the Dust Devils on Whirlwind can change to cold damage (with blue visual effect) when the transmuter “Hurricane” is selected? Or is this technically not feasible?

Not feasible, unfortunately.

A bug in the Demon Hunter’s Fan of Knives ability:
The listed cost is half of the actual cost. For example, at lvl 1, it lists 25 energy as its cost, but it costs 50 to use.
Interestingly, if I’m almost out of energy and only have 25 remaining, I can still use Fan of Knives and it costs the correct amount. But if I have more than 50 energy, it’ll cost 50 to use.

I just installed the mod for the first time today, so I’m not sure if this is an old bug or one caused by today’s official game update. And to be fair, I’m not using just this mod; I’m using it as part of this mod pack: Lightweight Mod for Speeding Up the Leveling Process

Very nice feedback. I’ve just figured out how to fix it. Thank you.

Hi @Grimer ,

With Arcane Orb’s “Frozen Orb” transmuter, is the damage output still affected by the distance travelled?

yes, it does

1 Like

Thanks @Grimer. Thought it’d be the case.

Putting a classic Delsere’s + Arcane Orb (Frozen Orb) build together (dual wielding Wizardspikes) had me looking back through some old D3 trivia, & one thing caught my eye:

Perhaps slip this ‘bug’ in somewhere :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Just finished the new MI modifiers for the upcoming patch. Besides the normal VFX color changes when damage is converted by a modifier, I’ve also made thematic VFXs for some skills.

The Sandy Theme

The Groble Sand Effigy making Piranhas to swin in a wave of sand (Vitality & Bleeding | Already Playable).
And Viper Sandspitter turning Cluster Arrow into explosions of sand (Full Physical).

piranhas

cluster arrow

And the Spectral Theme

The Spectral Warmaul, Spectral Warshield and Spectral Arbalest turning Death Nova, Condemn and Rain of Vengeance into ghostly waves and arrows. All of them causing Vitality damage.

deathnova

condemn

Rain

Bonus: The Pierce theme for Necromancer

Bonebleach - Bone Spikes (Already playable).
Servitor’s Slicer - Death Nova

ezgif-2-f9a5bfdc0c

death-nova

8 Likes

Hey @Grimer,

I appear to be having an issue with the 5-piece Vyr’s set not functioning.
Running a full 5-piece, when activating Archon, it flick’s on, then off, in the space of a second.

5-piece with archon ON (but flickers on/off & does not appear above skill bar)

Screenshot showing 5-piece, but boots with red background (10000 spirit requirement).
Archon has just been activated & now on cooldown. Note archon icon not above skill bar

Also, Archon stacks appear to drop once every 60 seconds (unmodified or standard Archon cooldown).

Swapping the boots out with some other random pair (now a Vyr’s 4-piece), Archon works fine.

It seems Crate killed this type of stacks out of shattered realm in one of the latest patches. Vyr will come back to the 4-Set patterns.

Great job Grimer.
No chance for some better animations for the sorcerer?

This happen with last patch. Archon use same template as Pneumatic burst.

Active Archon enable boots → it grants +3 → Archon level changes → Archon disables

You can try rework Archon Stack to autocast from item granted modifier for Archon

2 Likes

Thanks @Grimer,
And see DenisMashutikov post regarding possible solution.

A suggestion for the vyr’s set, if you decide to rework the set bonus pattern, keep as a 5-piece set, but requiring only 4-pieces for the full set bonus. That way, players can swap out which ever set item to run some other item of gear - gloves, boots, shoulders, etc.
In my post bring light to the Archon issue, I was hoping to run a 4-piece set, with the hands swapped for the “Ranslor’s Handguards” for ultimate energy twister spam (Dual wielding Valthek’s Rebuke). With the boots causing issue, this idea was ultimately quashed!

My two cents.

Also, just to share with you what can come of your awesome hard work:

Classic Delsere’s Magnum Opus + Frozen Orb spam.
DMO + Frozen Orb

And my recent discovery of 4-piece Archon + Vengeance (Demon Hunter) dual wielding Dawn’s.
Lets say my PC has crashed a few times with the shear spam on my screen. F’ing awesome!
(please don’t nerf as it’s so awesome!).
Archon + Vengeance Spam

Looking forward to your D3finitive Edition & keep up the awesome work!

1 Like

Korvaak’s Command Skeletons

korvaak

Definitive Edition arrives next week.

7 Likes

Any reason for “Vyr’s Swaggering Stance” to have a req of 10k int? or simply missed to put that on some Crusader gear? :smiley:

Hi @ashbrain ,

Vyr’s swaggering stance has that 10k spirit requirement as part of the 5-piece buff (stacks) & is usable only when archon is active. However, see previous posts above, this is now bugged & no longer working due to a recent patch. Grimer will rework the set.

1 Like

Alright, i see, thank you very much for the information :slight_smile: