[MOD] Diablo 3 Classes: Patch 5.1 Released

maybe something that proc the skill again? like on crit

idk lol

It might be possible, but would refresh the duration, not possible to add X amount of time to current duration.

then it’s ok since late game chars crit all the time :stuck_out_tongue:

I could use the same Archon skill as a passive that procs on critical hits, but the bonuses probably will be cumulative, becoming a snowball imbalanced skill.

I could use the same Archon skill as a passive that procs on critical hits, but the bonuses probably will be cumulative, becoming a snowball imbalanced skill.

Create a low cooldown, low duration buff that activates on crit somehow?

Black Hole + Meteor: one of the best Wizard’s combos, it’s a shame some monsters have immunity to knockdown.

Would like to make a feedback about Demon hunter. Trying to play Shadow bolt line - multishot is totaly useless with -90% damage, it’s huge dps loss for +12 mana cost. Why did you make it so bad, is there some secret i don’t know?

yeah, it was supposed to be a transmuter with less levels, but I fucked it up and made it like a modifier with all these boring 12 levels and the dmg penalty is too high at lower levels.

Wait for the reworked Demon Hunter from the next big update. Multishot will have only 6 levels (-82,-80,-76,-74,-72,-70), so after you spend just six points on it, you’ll be dealing 150% of the damage when hit a single target with all the 5 projectiles. The update will be released in a few days.

All ready for the Wizard! Monk will be finished in a few days as well. Then a full week of tests before the release.

Looks so professional. Nice work.

Hey Grimer. First of all i would like to thank you for this awesome mod. I really appreciate your work and the passion you’re giving into. The mod looks already now really polished and fits very well into the original masteries.

After playing the witch doctor for about 30 hours now i would like to give minor feedback about some things.

Fetish Army: Looks really cool but in terms of gameplay it would be nice if you could increase the attack animation speed of the goblins. As these goblins only live for about 20 seconds its sometimes quite annoying if they chase the enemys, trying to hit them but dealing no damage as there attack animation is a bit to slow.

Spirit Barrage: Cool and powerful spell. IMO the energy cost is quite too high but thats okay for me. Just got one Question about the color of the spell. Is it possible to change the color of it from the arcan like color to a blue/icey one? IMO it would fit it much better as its dealing cold dmg. Same for the passiv skill whos connected with it. The fragments maybe should be red or something like that. Otherwise it looks way to close to the panettis missile thingy.

Plague totem: Dunno if the range of this totem is intended to be short like this but its really really short. Maybe you could expand the range of it.

Poison dart: One of my favorite skills. I would appreciate it if the projectile speed is increased a little bit. Nothing special, maybe just a personal preference.

As this mastery is based on minions (permanent/temporary) i would like the idea of creating a passive which increases the duration of temporary minions. Dunno if its even possible but i would really like this. Maybe you could expand the jungle fortitude passive or so if you dont like to create another passive for the wd.

Well and thats it. The other stuff is absolutely amazing. Sorry if i made some grammatical mistakes, im not a native english dude. D:

Greetings Looty

Thx for answering, 150% sounds like good deal)

Any ETA on release?

I’m drooling here lol

Hey man, thanks for this nice feedback. I was really waiting for some different thoughts about Witch Doctor’s skills.

So about Spirit Barrage, the panetti’s missile effect is the only I’ve found that almost look like the animation from Diablo 3, I tried an aether effect before it, but aether effects are for skills that deal aether damage, period. A nerf on mana cost would be good tho, I’ll check it out.

Fetish Army: Easy, I’ll increase their attack speed (which I’ve nerfed before the release, my bad :eek:)

Poison Dart: Yeah it’s a little bit slow, should speed it up.

About the temporary minions, maybe the duration problem will be solved with the new 4 temporary pets that Witch Doctor will have (Blazing Spiders, Souls from Soul Harvest, Fetishes Sycophants and Zombie Dogs)

The short Poison Totem range was intended, but don’t worry, I’ll probably replace it by another skill.

Christmas week, man! HO HO HO HO

Thanks for the words, jiaco!

currently working on the last 2 skills for Monk

stop teasing me :frowning:

Really looking forward to the next release, I must say !

Looks really awesome !