[MOD] Expanded Stash

[i]I am also new to modding GD. I installed to my [game folder] \mods and started a custom game (expanded stash) and a new character… it doesn’t look like anything expanded.

1. Do I need to reach a certain level in order for the “expanded sash” to appear?

2. Can I use my level 10 character with the expanded stash mod using Jiaco’s “symlinks” method? [/i]

The mod doesn’t work for me. After unzipping it into the mod folder and starting a custom game with a fresh character, my character inventory on the right side shows a blank square, while the smuggler stash remains identical to the base game.

Remarkabely i had the exact same issue with the “Stasher” mod. (I have posted there too.)

Running under Win10, Game version 1.0.4.1. Steam cloud is disabled.

Make sure the filepath is exactly the same

Jeez, apparently 7z created an extra directory “expanded stash” within the “expanded stash” directory. Same with stasher. I didn’t notice that. Now i feel extremely dumb.

Sorry for the necro, but I can’t seem to get this to work. What could I be doing wrong?

Will you update the mod for the new expansion?

I hope we will see an Update somhow, someday, somewhere. </3

It should work like before. Are you just looking for the sixth tab added by FG?

Has been updated with the 6th tab?

i cant access the transfer stash in fg with this mod release…:frowning:
the sixth tab is the least of my problems :smiley:

here is a new one, may be its interesting for you …

https://forums.crateentertainment.com/t/mod-caravaner/90628

oh thx tean i’ll give it a try.

It works like a charm thk u again :slight_smile:

Updated for FG.

For some reason, my Stash Inventory from the smuggler is only
20x14 and not 18x18 , is there a reason for this ?
Just curiously asking as my inventory doesn’t resemble exactly as what your preview pictures show…
So im wondering whats going on. :slight_smile:

Guys forgive for being a noob but how do I install it or where do I copy the files?
I created a ‘mods’ folder and copied it there but does not work.

Actually, Im dowloading the mod hopping it now looks loke this. That looks like the perfect size for me. I dont want to get lost in the stash. Just a bit more room. Plus, this looks awesome.

Hi :wave:

could you please update the mod. At the moment this mod no longer works. All other programs I have found so far are external which is a bit too cumbersome for me.

Kind regards Chiiby

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

Unlikely to happen since the creator has been on the forum since 2020.

Even if the mod worked you’d have to use Custom Game to play with it far as I understand it since it goes into the mods folder so couldn’t use it for vanilla characters.

External tools like GDStash and Grim Dawn Item Assistant can be used while you play the game, they’re just not part of the game itself.

Why not try this?
New Caravan & Inventory (Nostalgic version) Apply to GD v1.2.0.5 (GDX2)

This one is bigger.